5 years of calls and texts

Options

Replies

• HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

You like reading HORRIBLE writing, that does a HORRIBLE job of depicting that lifestyle?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Oh my, yes.
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

You like reading HORRIBLE writing, that does a HORRIBLE job of depicting that lifestyle?
    no one said it was a GREAT book.....but I bet you know nothing about it yourself

jus sayin'

I know more than you, clearly.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

oh, I just thought it meant he liked vanilla sex.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    It would probably go something like this:

rMYu6DO_zpsb9713c52.gif
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

My thoughts, horribly written smut.
    I like smut but that book, mer.

To answer you Bry, I have hundreds of thousands of texts that they'd have to sift through - I've gone through about 1k with someone ina DAY texting back in forth. My grandmother would be very disappointed in me if she saw them - though she's currently disappointed in me for things not as epic as my texting history
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

no one said it was a GREAT book.....but I bet you know nothing about it yourself

jus sayin'

geez some of you guys........make brownies out of ****.......literally.....lol

calm down, I answered the OP question.........I don't see others being quoted.....your perception is wrong.....its ok. I bet you are wrong a lot in life......from your profile pic I can tell =)

You know, I've honestly never read the book, but as I have lived the lifestyle, I feel like its over-marketing and commercialization almost ensures that it doesn't accurately depict the lifestyle.

And furthermore, if you are in the lifestyle, then why would the book even interest you? Jus' sayin'.

I mean, you would be living more exciting moments than the book, right?
  • look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

That you read crap literature?
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

jus sayin'

geez some of you guys........make brownies out of ****.......literally.....lol

calm down, I answered the OP question.........I don't see others being quoted.....your perception is wrong.....its ok. I bet you are wrong a lot in life......from your profile pic I can tell =)

Calm down?
    I'm calm

YOU MAD, BRO??
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

oh, I just thought it meant he liked vanilla sex.

like, using whipped cream???
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I don't know about upset, but if my parents saw some of them, it could get pretty awkward.
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    No, because if I have a problem with someone, I say it to their face, not via texts, email, phone calls, etc. Then it is done and over with and I discuss it no more. I don't discuss problems that I have with someone with other people. Period. I don't put awkward things on text, emails, etc. Pluse I don't swear via those modes, although facebook gets to see swear words once in a while, but most people know I have the potty mouth of a sailor.
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    not in the slightest the most interesting texts on my phone are relating to dr who, assassins creed, mass effect and my exercising moanings lol
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'd be neck deep in *kitten*. I'd probably have to move far, far away. and that's all i'm gonna say about that.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    What kind of "upset" are we talking about here?

Are there texts I've sent to guys I've dated that I wouldn't want my dad to see? Definitely.

Have I said anything about a family member in a text message that I wouldn't want them to find out about? No. But I'm lucky. My family is generally awesome, and when they have moments of non-awesome, they are open to criticism, so I don't have to say things behind their backs.

Boyfriends? I would also say no. Pretty much every guy I've ever been in a serious relationship with (and there aren't many of those because I spent most of my 20s in a relationship with the same guy) has been someone I respected enough not to speak disparagingly about to other people.

And I'm not a gossip. I don't get a kick out of dining on the drama of other people's lives, to borrow a phrase from Don Draper. I'm pretty boring, I guess.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I can read, so that says a lot for most of the individuals that use this message board.

and so does many females.

Oh.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I would probably get murdered by someone.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You could go back 5 minutes and I would have problems.

ME TOO.
  • I can read, so that says a lot for most of the individuals that use this message board.

and so does many females.

Oh.

:laugh: beat me to it.