Replies

• lycarroll
    lycarroll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great idea's, Thank you
  • Footprintz67
    Footprintz67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I"m not big on breakfast, it takes me a couple of hours after I wake up to get hungry. So I make refrigerator oatmeal.
    1/2 cup oats
    1/2 milk
    1/2 yogurt
    1 splenda
    all mixed in a leak proof container and place it in the fridge overnight which softens the oatmeal. I eat it at work whenever I get hungry.
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Not being vaguely culinary, Tim Horton's Turkey Sausage Sandwich with egg white, cheese and english muffin. 290 calories.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    so far today I've eaten an apple.......I have a 5 hr energy staring me down right now.
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    fruit smoothie,cup of tea, then after 3 cups of water
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    Steel cut oats with one scoop of whey protein and a tablespoon of almond butter.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Fat-free Greek yogurt (Fage is my favorite!) and two hard boiled eggs...almost every morning. Oh, and coffee. Must have coffee!
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup oat bran mixed with 1/2 cup old fashioned oats. I mix in vanilla whey protein and a fruit of some kind. Keeps me full for ages.
  • notsuchaskinnybitch
    Options
    Usually boiled eggs on their own.

Sometimes eggs with smoked salmon.

Sometimes eggs on toast

Sometimes bacon, eggs, avocado.

Breakfast is one of my favourite meals.
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    3 egg whites, 1 whole egg with 2 tbsp of hot salsa. sometimes i'll have a fiber one brownie mid-morning as a snack.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I had peanut butter protein pancakes with almond slices mixed in and lathered in two servings of chocolate PB2. Oh and a coffee. Some mornings I have oatmeal with two servings of PB2 in it. I used to have Greek yogurt with dark chocolate granola in it but I got bored ;)
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    A protein smoothie.

The constants: non-fat plain Greek yogurt, banana, whey protein powder, ground flax seed.

The variables: my fruit of the day...strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, cherries, whatever my little hear desires.

OH and coffee. I have to have my coffee. :)
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a creature of habit. Right now it is Greek yogurt with a piece of fruit and my red bull. Today I had 2 scrambled eggs and my yogurt because i'm working from home.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I normally swap between a bowl of organic pumpkin flax raisin cereal with 1/2 cup of Organic 2% milk or have 1 egg with a 1/2 cup of irish steel cut oats or have a very fruit and veggie packed protein smoothie :)
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today I had a sausage link with one egg and fruit mix (50mg of fresh pineapple and 2 large strawberries diced) w/ a cup of green mint tea (unsweet).
  • veggiemama81
    veggiemama81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had a half cup of quinoa with a tbsp of maple syrup, cinnamon, and topped with bananas. It's my favorite!
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Usually a Greek yogurt and two slices of veggie bacon and fruit. I just started Monday with MFP, and really watching what im eating is making me more aware. I had needed to loose for a while but the 4 pounds I put on over christmas were a big trigger for me. Hopefully by next Monday I will be down a pound or two
  • SaucyPackRat
    Options
    Cereal with fruit and skim milk mostly, sometimes what I call breakfast salsa muffins (whole grain English muffin, salsa, a few teaspoons of cheddar cheese), and sometimes a few squares of pumpkin ravioli. I'm almost always hungry in the morning, but sometimes I can suppress it until noon, if needed.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    1/2 cup Rogers Steel Cut Oats blend, cooked in 1 1/4 cup of water
    2oz blueberries
    47g banana, sliced
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
    sprinkle of cinnamon

I have this basically every morning....:)
  • SaucyPackRat
    Options
    I just started Monday with MFP, and really watching what im eating is making me more aware.

Congrats on joining, btw! I'm also relatively new here and while I haven't dipped my toes into the forums yet, I really do like the tools here. Good luck on your fitness journey.