What are your binge day calories?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand how anyone can eat over 3,500+ cals in just one day. I can barely reach 3,000 when I really indulge on days like Christmas/Easter/Birthday, just can't physically get that much food in!!

I did 4200 and I was totally stuffed. But definitely doable with high calorie foods - I had a lot of bread (probably close to 900 calories total) and an almond pastry that might have been 800 calories or something. And fries. All those don't necessarily fill you up that much.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Nowadays, I'm a lot more restrained; so 4k+ on a high eating day; I think 5k once.
    Back in my pre MFP days, I must have had 7k+ days; didn't realize it at the time, but a few beers, a couple of sandwiches, fish and chips, a couple of lattes and a chocolate muffin, and you've racked up a huge number, without really eating that much!
  • rak173
    rak173 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't do binge days, as much as a 2 cheat meals on a Saturday. This has been making me about 700-1000 calories over my allowed calories (1400). I suspect this will turn into 1 cheat meal on Saturday and maybe 1 more cheat meal a different day.