Mine is sourdough..

Replies

• TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I second the sourdough.. yummm.
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    All bread. That's why I am a chunky monkey. Bread is like every other food group to me, there is never enough and I am always sad when I run out of it. BUT, if I had to choose only one bread to eat for the rest of my life not including tortillas..........I would choose sourdough as well. It has such a distinct flavor. So yummy no matter what is added with it. Some breads you just can't get the great distinct flavor and just put about everything on it.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love the sourdough too.

We were grocery shopping the other day right when they put out the warm loaves of french bread. Ohhhh so hard to resist. And we didn't - ate that delicious warm french bread in the parking lot!! Not the whole loaf at least - but more than fit my calories for the day. It was so worth it.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Brown bread with all the seeds on the crust!!!
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Pumpernickel you noobs
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Light rye
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Fresh Italian
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    Fresh out of the machine whatever I have just baked, usually wholemeal but anything goes!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Cramique from Belgium, lol. It's white bread with a lot of half melted little bits of sugar in it. Saying it's delicious doesn't even cover it. I miss it terribly.

After that, any kind of bread really. I love baguette though (French bread I guess).
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Bread good. Fire bad.
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I made homemade pizza dough a few days ago. Damn that was GOOD.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Bread good. Fire bad.

I read that as if the dog in your pic was saying it. :laugh: He looks like a smart dog who would give out that kind of knowledge.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Ewwww! Sourdough people! :P I like the multigrains with nuts and seeds. When in college, I would eat an entire loaf of french bread in 1 meal....
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Sourdough is def on my personal podium of bread champions.

At our local farmers market, the "bread lady" (who was also the most beautiful person on earth not on my friends list - so proof bread makes you beautiful #science) sold this loaf I can't remember the name of.

It was sort of like Ciabatta (which I also love) but I can't remember exact name. Maybe a generous Italian MFP member can correct what is about to be a butchering of their language: pane de genzanno??
  • tegalicious
    Options
    I LIKE ALL THE BREADS <3
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I LIKE ALL THE BREADS <3

beat me to it.
  • eilea73
    eilea73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ciabatta bread! I'm also a sucker for croissants. :tongue:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Really into Naan right now.
  • iamtobi1977
    iamtobi1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I love challah bread. Especially as french toast. YUM! <3