Options

Replies

• blackflagholsterco
    blackflagholsterco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    215-180 still a bit to go
    xylm0h7b0is7.jpeg

Smashed it... Great job!!

Thank you and Good Luck with your journey!
  • blackflagholsterco
    blackflagholsterco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @aldiseva307 You look amazing!! I'm the same height although my starting weight was higher. I just hit your starting weight actually lol. Gives me hope when I see what I could possibly look like next year!!!!

You certainly can accomplish this and more within a years time... Best of luck to you!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work! I love these success pics - they have been a key motivator in my own journey. Here is a recent update of my progress.

Height 175 cm (5’9”)
    SW 76.8 (169lb)
    CW 62.7 (138lb)
    I’ve been maintaining - and trying to recomp - for 2 months, finding this just as challenging as losing!

What was your daily calorie intake if I may ask? You look fantastic!! My height and SW are very similar to yours. TIA!
  • Slimbymooths
    Slimbymooths Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work! I love these success pics - they have been a key motivator in my own journey. Here is a recent update of my progress.

Height 175 cm (5’9”)
    SW 76.8 (169lb)
    CW 62.7 (138lb)
    I’ve been maintaining - and trying to recomp - for 2 months, finding this just as challenging as losing!

What was your daily calorie intake if I may ask? You look fantastic!! My height and SW are very similar to yours. TIA!

Sorry, post above was in response to this!
  • Chris144mph
    Chris144mph Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not a photo of me but of my measurements since I began c25k in February this year.
    Then & now... 22lbs lighter!

• Chris144mph
    Options
    Trying to upload photo but failing
  • Chris144mph
    Options
    Last try
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!