Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member
    Difference of 57lb, still have 56lb left to lose to hit goal but happy with the change so far.

Wow! You look amazing! You're features have just popped out. Cheekbones, eyes, gorgeous.
    edited November 2020
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member
    blk68524v8i2.jpeg

Fantastic! I've started measuring my weight in bikes lost!
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member
    @aaronlkking
    Great progress, well done!
  • BadBanditCABadBanditCA Member, Premium Posts: 98 Member Member, Premium Posts: 98 Member
    Anyone know a better site or app to upload progress pics with before/after views?
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 718 Member Member Posts: 718 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Question for those who know the rules:

Are we allowed to post progress pics in bikinis? Totally non sexual. I'm standing there like I'm being examined for skin cancer.

I believe the answer is yes to bikinis but no to underwear.
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »

Are we allowed to post progress pics in bikinis? Totally non sexual. I'm standing there like I'm being examined for skin cancer.

Thank you.

@4legsRbetterthan2 sorry to call on you but you're the only moderator I know of.

Are we allowed to post progress pics in bikinis? It was unclear from the community guidelines.

It's a totally non sexual pose.
  • supercpa999supercpa999 Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member Member, Premium Posts: 255 Member
  • XxMinoXxXxMinoXx Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member Member, Premium Posts: 9 Member
    @supercpa999
    Thank you so much! :)
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »

Thank you.

@4legsRbetterthan2 sorry to call on you but you're the only moderator I know of.

Are we allowed to post progress pics in bikinis? It was unclear from the community guidelines.

It's a totally non sexual pose.

Yes bathing suits are fine, just keep it normal family friendly wear, not string bikini please.

Always feel free to tag a mod for clarification, we don't mind :) I prefer chatting over dishing out warnings.

Thank you! @4legsRbetterthan2

• bellkat31bellkat31 Member, Premium Posts: 74 Member Member, Premium Posts: 74 Member
    Forget that BMI chart, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

Aww, Thanks