PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• Aquamum9
    Options
    What a breath of fresh air to see such a positive forum. A huge congratulations to all of you, you are incredibly inspirational!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you all are so inspiring, I am just starting my journey, and hopefully will be able to be on a thread like this soon. :)
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great thread, I'm inspired to take photos for my own journey. The main difference I see in all these before and after pics is everyone looks sooooo much younger! Well done everyone!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

I'm in love with your arms :love: :love: :love:

wait...wait...no...i'm in love with everything :love: :love:
  • kingdomsora48
    kingdomsora48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You all look absolutely AMAZING! And so inspirational! Hats off to all of your hard work and success. Keep 'em coming! :D
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1393135058385.jpg

Although according to some on here, I still look repugnant due to having big ears.
    W O W !!!

Prince Charles has big ears - you sir do not! But if you want to see yourself a repugnant this also is your choice.
  • ebeth_s
    ebeth_s Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hmmm . . . can't get it to work.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hope these work!

1054ncg.jpg

2i88a4i.jpg

Holy Cow!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!! Well that is my inspiration for the day.... and lots of hugs to you on your success!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The only way I can even tell its the same man is because of the tattoo ---- woooooow! amazing job!
    Before when I really didn't care:
    if1xf9.jpg

Now that I care:
    2nu3lhc.jpg

Same here!
  • Courtney4805
    Courtney4805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    6c02faa0-5d18-4449-abd4-86b577cd8219.jpg

Amazing, you look beautiful!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I take my hat off to you all. Everybody looks amazing and I love your confidence and determination :flowerforyou:
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1393135058385.jpg

Although according to some on here, I still look repugnant due to having big ears.
    W O W !!!
    You look good and very healthy compared to your before picture. You look much younger too and your ears are fine to me :huh:
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    What tremendous motivation. You all look terrific.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for sharing your pictures with all of us! I am so motivated by all of the pictures here. Sometimes it feels like the change isn't worth the effort because honestly, how much is my body going to really change. But looking at all of your faces and "after' pictures I can tell that it is so very worth it! I'll keep chugging along here and one day I'll have a before and after picture to post to a thread like this one. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!