Arrgghhhh I am going to make this! :D
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Must try! Thank you!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Yeah the whole recipe is just 110 cals! :)

Do you think this recipe is REALLY going to help people lose weight?

Be honest.

it's all clean and stuff. Of course it will. I heard if you add cinnamon, it will boost your metabolism too. This brownie will give you a six pack in no time. Dr Oz even had a very similar recipe on his show the other day. Apparently, there is some special ingredient that will also lower cholesterol and increase insulin sensitivity. Go for it!
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Be honest.

it's all clean and stuff. Of course it will. I heard if you add cinnamon, it will boost your metabolism too. This brownie will give you a six pack in no time. Dr Oz even had a very similar recipe on his show the other day. Apparently, there is some special ingredient that will also lower cholesterol and increase insulin sensitivity. Go for it!

:laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Be honest.

It will as long as the OP doesn't eat it for breakfast, amirite?
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing. Thanks!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lsigall
    lsigall Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • andresconejo
    Options

Be honest.

This and also what the others said!
    But be careful, it will hinder its weight loss properties if you eat it after 8 pm....
  • cKimiW
    cKimiW Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Sounds delicious
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options

Be honest.

It will as long as the OP doesn't eat it for breakfast, amirite?

LMBO!:laugh: :laugh: I can't believe this guy is STILL trolling the forums. Thought for sure he would have moved on by now. He must really be bored.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am so going to make this tonight! I might have to steal an applesauce cup from my kids lol. I used to be addicted to the cake mix mug cake from this site. Hopefully I can restrain myself with this one :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Be honest.

This and also what the others said!
    But be careful, it will hinder its weight loss properties if you eat it after 8 pm....

Oh. Ohhh.

I like you. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious !! Thank you sooo much !
    I did some calculating for the grams vrs ounces and it's 10 grams = 1 oz.
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Will totally try this later. ^_^
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I made this tonight and it's not bad! Mine didn't come out quite as pretty since I made it in a cereal bowl but the taste was good enough for a chocolate fix. I spread a bit of peanut butter on top and had it with my thawed frozen berry mix I always have at night. Thanks for the recipe :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • andresconejo
    Options
    I made this tonight and it's not bad! Mine didn't come out quite as pretty since I made it in a cereal bowl but the taste was good enough for a chocolate fix. I spread a bit of peanut butter on top and had it with my thawed frozen berry mix I always have at night. Thanks for the recipe :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! YOu have to be careful with cooking times because if you over cook it it will become chalky... Also i would suggest adding some sugar free chocolate syrup or mix it with a low calorie ice cream :)
  • Can't wait to try this!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump