3 ingredient microwave brownie 2 recipes *PICS INCLUDED*

Options

Replies

• jc30058
    jc30058 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Do u need to cook it with a top on the dish? Just tried it but mine was burnt on edges and soft in center.....I can tell it will be great if I can cook it correctly!!! :mad:
  • MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    nom! Gotta try that protein one. Thanks for sharing :happy:
  • izMoco
    izMoco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder? Check
    Unsweetened applesauce? Check
    Baking powder? Check
    Splenda? Check

I will be making this tomorrow and will be checking in with my results! Thanks for the recipe. :)
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Made this tonight, and thought it was quite good. Definitely gave me my chocolate fix. I Used Treetop applesauce so the cal on mine came to 128. I used 3 packets of Splenda, but I think I will use 4 next time. I also added a squirt of Rediwhip bringing total cal to about 140. Will make again for sure. Thanks for sharing.
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Do u need to cook it with a top on the dish? Just tried it but mine was burnt on edges and soft in center.....I can tell it will be great if I can cook it correctly!!! :mad:

Maybe you didn`t cooked it in short lapses of 30 seconds, that happened to me at the beggining because i cooked it in lapses of around 1 minute
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Cocoa powder? Check
    Unsweetened applesauce? Check
    Baking powder? Check
    Splenda? Check

I will be making this tomorrow and will be checking in with my results! Thanks for the recipe. :)

Can`t wait!
    Made this tonight, and thought it was quite good. Definitely gave me my chocolate fix. I Used Treetop applesauce so the cal on mine came to 128. I used 3 packets of Splenda, but I think I will use 4 next time. I also added a squirt of Rediwhip bringing total cal to about 140. Will make again for sure. Thanks for sharing.

Great!!
  • fitspo145
    Options
    Woop woop! High protein brownies? Definitely in. Tagging to try this later tonight.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I just got finished eating my brownie and it was really good and was easy to make. I didn't know what to expect to be honest.

I used the first recipe with a little of my homemade chocolate sauce (I use it on ice cream) and I put sprinkles on top. I didn't think to take a picture.

I love making small one serving desserts so when I have a brownie craving I will definitely be making this again! :)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gemgal29
    Options
    This is awesome! I love brownies, Definitely will give this a try this weekend! Thank you!
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lessofless
    lessofless Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    mmm. That looks good. I have been meaning to try something like this.
  • love2read1220
    love2read1220 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YUM!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Has someone else tried it? :)
  • faw1001