Weight loss gifts

Options
13»

Replies

• Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that all I want when I hit my next mini-goal is a slice of pizza? 190lbs just for a date with that doughy saucy goodness.
  • BethHanson
    BethHanson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to lose, for the first 20 lbs I plan to reward myself with a jewelry set of my daughters birthday stone, and the second 20 lbs will be a set of my sons birthstone. (I'm a sucker for jewelry and it will be a reminder that I am getting healthy for them!)
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I just joined MFP but the last time I was trying to lose weight years ago I would treat myself with a food I normally "wasn't allowed" (Pizza, Chicken Wings, Nachos) to eat whenever I accomplished a mini goal.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for things as rewards that aren't food related - unless it's some kitchen gadget that I've been wanting. I tend not to do workout clothes or shoes, or even smaller sized clothes. Those things are nice, but I look at them as necessities.

books
    motorcycle gear
    paper art book (I do paper craft)
    new Wii game
  • Livestrongalways
    Options
    When I reach my target weight I'm planning on having a boudoir photoshoot done :) I had one done when pregnant ( profile pic) and loved every second, for smaller goals inbetween I have a couple of weekends away planned with friends and another with my hubby and kids, so need to buy some nice shoes and a skinny dress!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Charms for my Thomas Sabo bracelet.
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just made it to the first of my weight loss gift goals, a bike!
    I will go out this weekend and start looking and comparing.
    This evening going to get me a helmet!
    Proud of myself in making this goal and look forward to my next goal at 225!