72 oz steak in under 4 minutes

Options
magerum
magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
I'm in love.

http://www.today.com/food/mesmerizing-mom-downs-72-ounce-steak-under-3-minutes-2D11890243

125 lb, mom of 4, destroys a 72 oz steak in under 4 minutes. :love: (video in link)

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    2:44 to be exact. That woman doesn't stop to chew. Just bites and swallows.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm steak
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Such a waste of a good steak!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    she ate a 12 pound sandwich and 1 pound of fries the night before this. if she was a dinner guest at my home i'm not sure what i'd fear more, the cost of having to feed her or the thought of her using the toilet in my main bathroom.

200_s.gif
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm steak

It's what's for dinner!!
    ---no really... now I want one! (not 72oz, tho!) :laugh:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My husband just showed me this, mad...and then she eats the fries, guess it wasn't enough lol!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I'd hate to see what her food looks like coming out the other end because she doesn't chew...

Besides, why would you want to eat it that fast and not taste the meaty goodness? (yes, I know so many jokes!)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    BOWDOWN.gif
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    In for beef cleanses.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    she ate a 12 pound sandwich and 1 pound of fries the night before this. if she was a dinner guest at my home i'm not sure what i'd fear more, the cost of having to feed her or the thought of her using the toilet in my main bathroom.

200_s.gif

:laugh:
  • Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I find this weird.

I love my steak but I would never disrespect both the animal that died for me and the chef that bothered to cook it for me by basically ramming it down my throat. It should be savoured and enjoyed.

Not impressive at all. In fact, quite disgusting, since half of the world is starving. This is gross overeating.
  • missyont
    Options

200_s.gif
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    gross
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    damn she freaking INHALED that..!!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I find this weird.

I love my steak but I would never disrespect both the animal that died for me and the chef that bothered to cook it for me by basically ramming it down my throat. It should be savoured and enjoyed.

Not impressive at all. In fact, quite disgusting, since half of the world is starving. This is gross overeating.

ddwnr-63416405521.jpeg
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I find this weird.

I really don't understand how you disrespect a 'dead animal" by woofing the food down…would it be more respectful to the animal to eat tiny small bites and take two hours to eat the whole thing…?

Plus, the chef/cook knew it was a competition that they were cooking for..

Lighten up and live a little..sheesh….
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    :noway: I...have no words :noway: Good for her?
  • ndj1979
    Options

200_s.gif

I believe that is called "blowing up the bathroom"
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand how you disrespect a 'dead animal" by woofing the food down…

Without chewing it, it won't be digested properly.

It's basically a waste of good meat.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I really don't understand how you disrespect a 'dead animal" by woofing the food down…

Without chewing it, it won't be digested properly.

It's basically a waste of good meat.

how does that disrespect the animal? Its already dead...