Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for posting your story - very inspiring!
  • FixIngMe14
    Options
    Holy buttery caramel apple!!!!

You look fantastic!!!! A totally different looking person!!!

Congratulations and THANK you for sharing your story!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!! You look totally different. Congratulations.

Loved the idea of “Pay it forward” through sharing your success story.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing! What a role model you are for the rest of us!!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    SOOO Awesome, thanks for posting. So glad I stepped away from the football game to MFP ... and then saw this. This is very inspiring, thank you for putting it out there
  • AvaWawa2008
    AvaWawa2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Omg!! Congrats!! You look great!
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw your "after" shot - what a remarkable difference!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! fantastic work you look amazing x
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    very beautiful before and after but congrats on becoming healthy and fit for yourself, and family. :flowerforyou:
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    soooooo inspiring!! I am just sort of clueing in to the lifestyle change v. diet after DECADES of dieting. Thank you for the encouragement!
  • ajoyt
    ajoyt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story. This is an amazing transformation! Well done!
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!!!
  • jessicag1361
    jessicag1361 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME!! I have also tried "dieting" and it so doesn't work. So during the end of last year, I got fed up and decided that's it I don't want to live this way. Back in the saddle, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps! You are an inspiration!
  • KirstenD99
    KirstenD99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's one of the best transformations I've ever seen!! Amazing! Congratulations to you both and thanks for sharing your story and all the lovely family photos!

Any favourite meals you'd go back to time and time again?
  • elspethkuta
    Options
    Thx your story is inspiring and it looks like everyone in your family has benefited
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration to others. Thanks for sharing with us. You look fabulous and the great thing is you are healthy and can play and be active with your family. congratulations.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, encouraging journey - glad your shared that it took you a while and you made the good habit changes a lifestyle. Thank for sharing. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That's one of the best transformations I've ever seen!! Amazing! Congratulations to you both and thanks for sharing your story and all the lovely family photos!

Any favourite meals you'd go back to time and time again?

I don't know about favorites but let me just tell you that if I am going to put something into my body, take the time to weigh it and count all the calories that I am going to enjoy it. I have meals that I would consider staples. Every morning I start with an egg white omelette. I usually has turkey sausage crumbles, onions and peppers and cheese in it. Recently I have been adding baby spinach for some extra green and veggies in the morning. And I always have chicken and broccoli on hand. I probably eat some combination of turkey, chicken or shrimp and veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, zucchini) 5 nights a week.

If you do not enjoy the food you eat you will not stick with it. :)
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Both you and your husband look like entirely different people in your before/after photos. Healthy parents - what a valuable gift for you both to give to your young son.

In reality, it almost looks like you have your photos in the opposite order - i.e. the after photos look like they could be your early dating photos and the "before" photos look like what happens to most of us after having kids and moving forward a few decades in life.

Congrats on reversing that process.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!