Inspirational! Thx for sharing
  • caseybaby84
    caseybaby84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Um whooa! You look amazing!
  • joesimtre
    joesimtre Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This was inspiring. Very inspiring. With the story and the pictures I felt as if I was on the journey with you. Powerful stuff.
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great story and excellent work
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing story! You both look SOOO much younger! In the first family pics yall look in the 30's the ;ast pic looks like it could be your senior prom picture!

Great job! your hard work has really paid off!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    you guys look great!!
  • ChristiCare
    ChristiCare Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! you look great! I am so glad you shared!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing story! You both look SOOO much younger! In the first family pics yall look in the 30's the ;ast pic looks like it could be your senior prom picture!

Great job! your hard work has really paid off!

This
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing i am at your beginning point and you have really shown me an end point that its real and i too can do. Congrats
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible well done you look amazing. I totally agree with the lifestyle choice not diet that's how i am trying to look at it.
  • 48Tara
    48Tara Posts: 10
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you! It is all about the lifestyle. That is what I am focusing on, I tend to do so well then resort back to old habits. NO more, reaching for my goal weight of 135!
  • moc2472
    Options
    wow you look amazing but i bet you feel even better THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your story its very inspirational xx
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job!
  • babyweightbgone4life
    Options
    I started crying after reading your story and the pics. I have been in a rut for so long with losing weight and I have been so down on myself lately. Thanks for sharing because I really needed to see pics and read a story of someone who succeeded one step at a time. I'm starting to think that's the only way. I have been so hard on myself but I feel relieved to know that if I just take one step at a time all those little changes will add up. Thank you!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for your accomplishment and for not giving up. Wow!!!!
  • CBDoll
    CBDoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley!! Congrats and great job!!
  • Klavon70
    Klavon70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Great job!! Both you and your husband look remarkable! Congratulations!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! I'm very impressed! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • cryan19
    Options
    Amazing....what a great success story. keep up the great work and enjoy life......u are an inspiration
  • AmigaDona
    AmigaDona Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look great, thank you so much you give me hope that I can do it :smile:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Commendable....Awesome....what a lifestyle difference, huh? Fantastic job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!