Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! You look great!!!! You rock sistah!!! :happy: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • isaac3emma
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is very encouraging. I am 49 and at the end of may 2013 I had my second clogged artery fixed. I weighed 287 lbs. I began using myfitnesspal and lost 45 lbs. During the holiday season I fell off the wagon and I have gained three pounds of that back and I am having trouble climbing back on the wagon. Your story of persistence is encouraging. Today I have met my goals and I need all the encouragement I can get to keep going. THANK YOU!!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!!!!!
  • 8HeatherMarie8
    8HeatherMarie8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Abdolutely fantastic! Inspiring, for sure!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You look radiant and happy and I am happy for you! ;-)
  • jennyjaree
    jennyjaree Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!
  • jennhuang
    jennhuang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. As someone who is trying to lose just 7 pounds but haven't managed to --your story is great inspiration.

You mentioned that you don't eat extra calories that you burned while working out. So here's my question: Don't you get hungry? Because your net caloric intake, if you're eating 1200 or 1300 calories, could be as low as 800 or 900 if you're spending that much time on the elliptical, etc. How are you maintaining self discipline to eat so few calories?

Thanks again for your story!
  • jennifer_255
    jennifer_255 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    u look amazing n look like u have no excess skin thts fantastic
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    wow you look stunning!!!

and thank you very much for posting this. its nice to see that it really can be done. you and i have the same stats basically( your start obvioulsy) and i now know that it is possible to get to my goal....thank you so much!! i really needed this!!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Photos are blocked at work, so I look forward to seeing them when I get home. Mean time, I LOVE YOUR STORY!!!

THANK YOU for sharing.
    and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Both of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Amazing, simply amazing! I had to scroll up and down through the pictures more than once! You did a wonderful job getting to your goal and yay for your hubby getting healthier even if by default :) I am of similar stats, 5'11, but started 330, now to 280 and can't wait to reach my goal.
  • SandyQ229
    Options
    what do you class as good lotion? i am curious. i never remember to lotion up. but know i should. and i would like to use a good lotion.....
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. As someone who is trying to lose just 7 pounds but haven't managed to --your story is great inspiration.

You mentioned that you don't eat extra calories that you burned while working out. So here's my question: Don't you get hungry? Because your net caloric intake, if you're eating 1200 or 1300 calories, could be as low as 800 or 900 if you're spending that much time on the elliptical, etc. How are you maintaining self discipline to eat so few calories?

Thanks again for your story!

I eat a ton of food (volume) but its good food. I load up on veggies (I eat broccoli almost every night - 2-3 cups). Veggies are amazingly low in calories and very filling. Like tonight I had a salad and a side of green beans. My whole dinner was under 400 calories but I am stuffed (oh i had a yogurt as a treat after dinner).
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    u look amazing n look like u have no excess skin thts fantastic
    I was very lucky that my arms have turned out as well as they have. It did take some time. I had a little bit of a bat wing going on. My upper thighs and my stomach are a different story. I am hoping with time that they will continually get better but even if they do not, I have lost 130 pounds. I will never rid myself of all the consequences of once weighing as much as I did.
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    what do you class as good lotion? i am curious. i never remember to lotion up. but know i should. and i would like to use a good lotion.....

Something that is actually made to moisturize your skin... not just smell good. I used Eucerin, Jergens, you name it (even store brand). Basically anything but bath and body works type stuff.
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OMG! Absolutely wonderful. Congratulations
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • SandyQ229
    Options

Something that is actually made to moisturize your skin... not just smell good. I used Eucerin, Jergens, you name it (even store brand). Basically anything but bath and body works type stuff.

ok thanks. i acutally bought some coco butter lotion this weekend from target. now if i can remember to use it i will be happy. thanks!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!