Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    f1knvtzftw2b.jpg

Exactly..story of my life.

Truth be told, I'm going to miss night shift. However, I have found that I actually kind of like people...and seeing them. If only to complain about them later! :lol:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    I like people too. As long as they stay on their own shift. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    qdwjocjvek8r.jpg

Cancer cells I just pulled out of a dogs lungs. Really bad for the owners and the dog. He was only three years old and I can't treat this.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    That stinks!
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Time to put "Trading Places" on the movie screen to pick my spirits back up.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yay my night shift is almost done. I can't to take a hot shower and climb into bed.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    5 hours left on a 62 hour shift. I'm ready to call it a day.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Options
    *kitten*, *kitten*, *kitten*! We're short three. Looks like I'll be stuck doing OT. Wish I had slept at some point yesterday.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Options
    Lol thats funny. Obviously I didn't write kittens.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    @BodyByBex I kinda like people too but I def complain later!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've said it before, and we all agree on this: F#*K Cancer! *insert middle finger emoji here*
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I wish I had a middle finger emoji. :smile: Well, at least I'm feeling good enough I may ride my bike to work tonight. It's supposed to be high winds tonight but pleasent in the morning with temps around 38 and winds around 8 mph.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Yum! I found the last piece of French Silk chocolate pie in the refrigerator. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Yum! I found the last piece of French Silk chocolate pie in the refrigerator. :smile:

Mmmmm!!!!!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, but how old is the French Silk pie in the fridge??? You know how dangerous the possibility of well aged anything is in an office fridge don'tcha?
    57717496.jpg?mtime=20150714154005
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I spend 7 years as a food inspector. I'm pretty sure it was still good. :smile: Three days by the way. Too much sugar in a French Silk Pie to go bad that fast. :smile:

I've got one patient I managed to save last night but I'm not entirely sure I did him a favor. It will give the owners time to come to grip with the fact that he is going to die.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    :disappointed: Boo
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    facyobjkxtmh.jpg