Fun for thought Only...Opinions Requested!

Options
Would like your opinions! I recently had this conversation with two friends. A female and a male friend. Both had completely different opinions, imagine that! My question....
Should a women approach, and or, pursue a man she's interested in? Or... Should she sit back and wait to be approached? Knowing the polar opposite responses, I already received. I'm very interested in knowing your opinion. GO...

Replies

• Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This is 2014! Sure, back when it was hard for women to have a voice or opinions, the men would be the ones who approach. But today, women are an integral part of the world, deserve to be respected, and should be able to approach anyone they choose. Screw gender roles/norms, just be happy.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Long as they don't approach too early, all is good.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    A classy lady should never approach a man!! It's looks like she is desperate.

A smile while making eye contact is enough and a real man will approach the woman!!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Only if she likes getting what she wants. Otherwise she'd better be willing to settle for what she gets.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Only if she likes getting what she wants. Otherwise she'd better be willing to settle for what she gets.
    Hear hear!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Absolutely she should!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Wanna meet up in come back alley later? Bring a hammer and junk.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    If done correctly, most women can "approach" without looking like she is approaching the man (subtle goes a long way).

Don't hate the playa, hate the game :laugh:
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I like my men very much on the alpha side. That being said, I have never had to settle for what I can get
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I like my men very much on the alpha side. That being said, I have never had to settle for what I can get

This... I never had to pursue any guy and I always got what I want.
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    It depends on the personality, some women are more aggressive and will approach men and some aren't.
  • tammys_changing
    Options

A smile while making eye contact is enough and a real man will approach the woman!!

Ha..this is exactly what one of my friends said. :-)
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

^^ This is a load of crap. I'm not shy and will happily talk to a woman but having her approach me is a huge compliment.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    If done correctly, most women can "approach" without looking like she is approaching the man (subtle goes a long way).

^^^ I like it! :-)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

And in what land of fantasy are you more of a man than me?

I am not a mind reader. If a woman is into me, I would hope she would make it known.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Please define "classy lady"
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Being very close to being back "in the game" after years of a crappy marriage, I think I will need to be approached a couple times as a confidence booster to know if "I've got it" or not. I'm rather shy so when it comes to breaking the ice with a woman, I kind of need it done for me.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

^This.
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Would definitely say if you feel comfortable you should approach. Can't speak for everyone but on the whole would suggest blokes like confident lasses. Also what's the worst that can happen?