21 Day Paleo Cleanse beginning tomorrow, who's interested?

Options
124»

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Wow, a lot of different opinions coming after I posted this thread. To clear a few things up, I'm not going to just stop doing Paleo after the 21 days, the cleanse for me is to stick to the strict Paleo eating style and eliminate one of my hardest and favorite things "Beer"! So the cleanse is more of eating strict Paleo, with zero alcohol but also being able to share ideas, recipes, ask questions and get support from other people who are either thinking of doing Paleo, are already doing the Paleo lifestyle or would like to work together to get a jump start on it. I have talked with a few people who have had great success doing Paleo and felt like the first 3 weeks are the hardest to get adjusted to it but have seen great results by eating Paleo along with their weekly training. I appreciate all the feedback!

Thanks

OP, have you checked out the MFP Groups section? There are Paleo groups where you might find the support you're looking for.

The Paleo Diet is not for me (I am a HUGE fan of beans and eat them nearly every day), but I wish you the best of luck with it!
  • Harrisonsauntie
    Options
    Great guys! Some key points is to eliminate bread, dairy (chesse, milk etc...) no grains and stay away from bad carbs like potatoes and pasta. Also no sugar expect for two servings of fruit per day. I use Almond milk in my coffee which works great! Its surely a big change but after about a week you get into a groove. Their are plenty of Paleo recipes online for sure so anyone who trys some recipes that are a hit feel free to share!

Thanks

I hate paleo when it it describes perfectly fine food as "bad carbs" -
  • sarahstumpff
    sarahstumpff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am interested! i actually just ordered a 21day transformation book that is based on Paleo eating... hope to get it by the end of this week. I have prited several recipes that i will cooking and freezing this weeeknd. very excited, when is day 1?!?
  • brisawesome
    Options
    Has anyone gotten the 21 day paleo cleanse ebook?!?!?!? nobody has answered if it's worth paying 25 bucks for. anyone?