100 lbs weight loss - Swimsuit Progress

Options
167891012»

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You look great. (and do not look for imperfections, I am guilty of the same). Be proud fo yourself!
  • Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRL! YES YOU DID THAT! SO PROUD THAT YOU ARE SO YOUNG AND LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE. WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU!!
  • sushi_kim
    sushi_kim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're my hero! Congrats on the weight loss and being so consistent in your efforts. I hope that in a year or so I'll have amazing results like you and be able to wear a bikini out in public too. Cheers!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW! :noway: Great job! Great mindset. You did it. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's incredible! You're right when you say that it is hard not to compare yourself to others. For some of us, being slim doesn't come naturally. You should be immensely proud of yourself for your hard work and determination. If you can do this, you can do anything!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Where is your smile in your after pic??! You look amazing and you've accomplished so much!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You look so great! It's hard to see yourself as others see you sometimes. congrats!
  • heatherota
    Options
    Wow! You look great! In fact, you look like a completely different person.

Congrats!
  • jocelynxxo
    Options
    Good for you girl! Taking charge of your health and life :) As someone who is the same age, I'm not sure I would have been able to do the same! Good for you. :)
  • tbaby1279
    tbaby1279 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep Doing What U R Doing!
  • danijo24
    danijo24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you're right, better to focus on the things that you changed and accept that some things won't change. You should be very proud of yourself! :)
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Be PROUD, not ashamed. :bigsmile:
  • BlessedMom78
    BlessedMom78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! I think the only dilemma here is being able to pass up all those cute swimsuits that you would definitely rock. What's a girl to do....of course, one can never own too many swim suits ;)
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am so thrilled for you! You look so lovely and I imagine you feel amazing too! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!