100 lbs weight loss - Swimsuit Progress

Options

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I can't get over this one. You have made an incredible change and you look amazing. I bet that the stomach part you're worried about is mainly loose skin, and you're still so young that you'll have tons of elasticity still and it will eventually tighten up a ton.
  • runningincognito
    Options
    Amelie you are a beautiful young lady. You should be so proud of yourself. Losing 100 lbs is quite an accomplishment. You don't need to lose any more weight. what you can do is start a strength training program. That will help you lose body fat and give you nice muscle tone. Congrats on your weight loss.

I agree with this woman. You just need to start working out with heavy weights and that little tummy will trim up before you know it. You'll get a fantastic butt and thighs as well.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Girl, you have a hourglass figure, be proud. Amazing work and job well done!!
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support!
    I'm really flattered and touched by all those kind words.

Oh and I take good notes of the strength training tips, I'll try to incorporate them into my work out routine soon :)
  • annadenny
    annadenny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    GURL. What you have done is A-Mazz-ing. Be proud of yourself :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You KILLED it!!
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look great, nothing to be ashamed of!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This is a gal who plans ahead!
    She ALREADY has her bikini body for summer 2014!
    Congratulations!
    Now, dive into those Maintaining Weight forum postings!
    Best wishes!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • TwoRow
    TwoRow Posts: 4
    Options
    You definitely did do that! I wish I would have that kind of determination when I was 20. Great job! Just so you know others will be looking at you wishing they had your kind of body and will power, and youll be able to share your success story!
  • sdoceanblue
    Options
    OMG! You are great looking!

Your figure is amazing and you worked your *kitten* off, literally!

Any tummy will tighten over time and it looks good to me now. You won't have any problems at all with that body!

Secret to tighten if you want is to build muscle. Go to a trainer and ask what you need to do if you want to do it faster than normal.

Remember to START living your life like a HOT WOMAN now. YOU MADE IT.

Great job!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    OMgosh !!! What a transformation !! You look fabulous !!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    wow - I have no words! good stuff hun, you are looking fab!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! congrats!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I hope you can really see the difference ! Be proud of what you have achived !
    You are beautiful! Great great example for your sister and for all of us... My starting weight os close to your SW ,and Im not even close to be done,but your pictures just gave me hope that one day I will look like Id like to and I used to. Thanks for sharing!
  • louisetteN
    Options
    Your transformation is absolutely amazing, I'm speechless! You should be so damn proud of yourself, you did a fantastic job, congratulations!!!:)
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Holy crap dude! You look awesome. Great job xD
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! And great attitude! You are a beautiful girl and have made amazing progress!! :)
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Great work - you look fantastic!!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job, but I would change only one thing... SMILE in your "after" picture as happily as your "before" picture. You are beautiful and are rocking that bikini... Smile girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!