• what a phenomenal job.... so happy for you congrats
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Be proud girl! You look fantastic!
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing and have done a great job. You should be soooo proud of yourself. It is so hard to lose weight especially at such a young age, when you start to really have the opportunity to enjoy your life. You look amazing. Don't ever be ashamed of your imperfections. we all have them, that's what makes up unique. Keep up the good job honey - and be proud of yourself. I am very proud of you!!!
  • AndyN87
    AndyN87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, you did outstanding.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job! You sound so mature and eloquent for someone your age, you should be very proud of yourself!
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!! You look fantastic!
  • Aes37850
    Options
    Girl you look awesome! It is hard when you compare yourself to others. But compare to where you were at! Look at the difference! You look amazing! Enjoy the summer!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    your stomach looks fine. great job!
  • llabruce4
    llabruce4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, congrats on all the hard work you put in and the amazing results
  • Just_Kim_
    Just_Kim_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic job! You look sexy.
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Everyone has a part of their body that they are not 100% happy with. It's just human nature, I think. For me, it's my thighs. Even when I was thin in high school it was always my thighs!! I've learned to love my thighs, with the help of my boyfriend who gives me a lot of positive feedback and support. When you get positive feedback, it really helps with changing your mind about something that you know is silly to think in the first place. You are gorgeous!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! And you look great!!
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you're a gorgeous girl with a stunning figure. Well done!!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful.
  • daffy1259
    Options
    Wow!
    You really look great. I am very skeptical about postings, but I can see this is really you. How long and what type of regiment did you use.
    Your transformation is a motivation for me… Bravo
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    No imperfections at all. I just see a girl who accomplished something truly incredible and looks fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!