Looking for friends who aren't afraid to have an open diary

Options
For me, it's motivating to know that friends can see my food/exercise diary. It keeps me honest, and it keeps me from buying that Big Mac and publicly shaming myself. xD I'd like a few more friends who don't mind sharing their diaries! (:

Replies

• niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    my diaries wide open if you wanna *kitten* me :-)
  • dacspace
    dacspace Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I don't mind sharing! Not that it's always that great but it's honest. :smile:
    Feel free to add me.
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I keep mine open and log honestly.
  • toniwoo88
    toniwoo88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I feel the very same way. Having an open diary makes me feel like my MFP friends are holding me accountable for what Im eating and that I dont want to be a hypocrite. Although I do have my slips every now and then, I dont let it happen to often.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    my diary is open too. i log daily and even detail my workouts in the exercise notes
    my diaries wide open if you wanna *kitten* me :-)

teehee @ the typo
  • rdeysher
    Options
    Mine is open also!
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to add me my diary is open. I practice moderation on everything.
  • Americannabis
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, so add away! :drinker:
  • bastgoddess7
    bastgoddess7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! I can't say I always eat the best things, but I am logging consistently and my diary is open for all to see. I am developing a pattern so I can pick out when and why I eat bad things and work a way to fix it or replace those things with healthy things. :)
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to my friends but what someone eats is none of my business. To think that people are afraid if they don't show you what they are eating is a little weird. Their bodies keep an accurate journal of their intake whether their diaries do or not. Eating is personal like bathing or pooping, seriously.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You along with anyone else on this post can add me.... I keep my diary open. I've been logging my food since Aug 2011
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mines open! Feel free to add me
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open
  • entropy90
    entropy90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mines open, I completely agree with you to. Can't cheat if someones watching. Other then the NSA.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I usually have a great blend of healthy and not so healthy within my calorie guidelines. Please don't *kitten* me though.
  • amilemon
    amilemon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow - this topic exploded! :P Thanks everyone - best of luck to you!
  • amilemon
    amilemon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    And LOL Rachel xD
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary to my friends but what someone eats is none of my business. To think that people are afraid if they don't show you what they are eating is a little weird. Their bodies keep an accurate journal of their intake whether their diaries do or not. Eating is personal like bathing or pooping, seriously.

Yes. My diary is wide open. I even eat Big Macs. Somehow I am losing weight but what and how I eat isn't dependent upon someone elses's food choices.
  • shauno250
    Options
    my diary is open for all that want to follow, its pretty strict, down to the last gram haha, it even has some nice meal ideas and shows how i feel totally satisfied with only 1900 calories haha