Looking for friends who aren't afraid to have an open diary

Options

Replies

• MrsShiHunt
    Options
    My diary is open. I don't mind who looks at it. I'm human, I have good days and not so good days... :smile:
  • rmngtngurl
    Options
    I'm in... Just getting started back again with MFP. Need some friends!
  • BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ive got an open diary! I never worry about what people think about my logging - my honest tracking is important. Feel free to add me.
  • Marie29032002
    Options
    Hi... I'm quite new to this app/site, so unsure if mine is open or not, but if it is open.I'm.mote then happy for people to view mine as hints and tips are always welcome, and feel free to add me.. I don't believe in the perfect day and the perfect diary. My diary is far from perfect and there is days where I have gone over my calories but in the same breath I am human and know why I have gone over. I chose to go over, I chose whAt I put into my mouth. But like I said I'm human and we all deserves treats to keep us motivated, wether that be alchol. Chocolate/sweets or a meal out or take away, we are all here to be motivated to lose weight or maintain weight so been truthful on the daily dairy is not be criticised its to be proud in knowing u can move on from a treat and still be healthy and lose weight. I was taken out for a meal on Saturday and Sunday went to my parents which shows I went out bit I got weighed yesterday and in 1 week I've lost 4lb so I am happy with that xx
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :happy:
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I find it hilarious going through diaries and wondering how they made meal out of egg whites, cheese, ketchup and nutella. So hook me up and let's have a laugh.
    I cant' guarantee that I'll always log everything though.
  • Alicebijou
    Options
    Mine is open, added you :)
  • jessautumn
    jessautumn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i think mine is open- feel free to add me or i'll add you :)

i luuuurve a good old Maccy d's mind you!

xx
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Mine's open too. Missed a little logging recently but you'll see chinese, tacos, pizza...in there previously and I still lost 20 in 2 months. Going cleaner now but I am sure there will be a slip here or there. Feel free to add me =)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My diary is open :)
  • mine is always open.. anyone feel free to add me
  • blondefury72
    blondefury72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mine is open and honest its not the best food log choices but i intend to work on it as soon as i start learning what to eat would love to be part of a group of acountability lol
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. And it is embarrassing, let me tell ya!!!
    Feel free to add me if you want!!
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to send a FR :)
  • amygauv
    amygauv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends :) add me if yours is too !
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I realised that I should have nothing to hide, even if I slip up, so I made my diary open.

So it's there if you want a look in. :)
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My diary was open, now it's not. I got too many negative comments about how I was not eating enough. It's hard enough sticking with a plan without negative comments. So, I closed it. I don't need to cheat. Cheating only cheats me. I'm in a 6 month Dietbet and that alone keeps me honest. Don't need the negativity but I do appreciate the support. Too bad a few bad apples can spoil the entire bag but that's the way life is sometimes. I'm doing ADF and will accept friends with open or closed diaries. :wink:
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and enjoy looking at friends' diaries. Anyone here can add me if they want. :)
  • aux1rachll
    aux1rachll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    me! aux1rachll:heart: