Looking for friends who aren't afraid to have an open diary

Options

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    mine is open .. to anyone.. feel free to add me peeps

i also have a kicking group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm as transparent as they come :)
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Diary is open - and sometimes shamefully filled out, but they are open!
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Open diary.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, but I don't usually log dinner. I use it to keep track of my intake throughout the day and live within my remaining calories for the evening. It's a tool I use the way that it benefits me. So, while it's open, any friends that go looking won't really be all that impressed.

I never look at someone's food diary unless they ask me to check it out. I encourage my friends in their endeavors, pursuits, and occasional life issues. I'm not going to smack someone for having a cupcake, or two....or maybe I'm the only one who had 2 cupcakes today??? And I didnt' log them cuz I don't know how many calories they have. I didn't run the recipe through the calculator.
  • red869
    red869 Posts: 59
    Options
    My diary is open; I don't have the best diet, but it's working so far :D Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me :smile:
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends, so add away! :drinker:

Mine too! :flowerforyou:
  • EatTravelLive03
    EatTravelLive03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me diary open to friends :)
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Diary is open to friends. Feel free to add! Eat anywhere between 1300-1800 calories a day depending on the day!
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    mines open anyone can add me
  • spbabu
    spbabu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - diary is open to friends.

Still have about 25 lbs to go...
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not afraid to keep my diary open to my friends, but I am afraid that you think having a Big Mac once in awhile is bad! :laugh: I don't keep my diary open to shame myself and it makes me sad you have that mentality. It should be for accountability and honesty, and sharing ideas. Not shaming. I would never shame anyone for eating something, so if that is what you're looking for then that's not me. If you're just looking for a nice friend who will support you then feel free to add me :smile:

Exactly my thoughts. This should be an enjoyable (mostly), healthy, sustainable change/journey/whatever. Treats and delicious food are just as important as workouts and vegetables, just balanced appropriately.
  • armywife83
    armywife83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mine is wide open to everyone. Like that if I slip up u can get at me about it.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary's open to my friends :smile:
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I keep my diary open too.
  • amilemon
    amilemon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not afraid to keep my diary open to my friends, but I am afraid that you think having a Big Mac once in awhile is bad! :laugh: I don't keep my diary open to shame myself and it makes me sad you have that mentality. It should be for accountability and honesty, and sharing ideas. Not shaming. I would never shame anyone for eating something, so if that is what you're looking for then that's not me. If you're just looking for a nice friend who will support you then feel free to add me :smile:

Don't feel too sad for me, lol. I was being silly. I'm sad that you missed my point. xD I already made it clear that the point of this thread, and tracking, for the most part, IS accountability. And to be ever clearer, I'm not looking for others to shame me if I don't make my calorie goal. I mean, come on.

And lilawolf, I thoroughly enjoy my time on MFP...wouldn't be here if I didn't. I also thoroughly enjoy my treats. Had a little Ice cream tonight. It was great.

In short, worry about you and I'll worry about me. Thanks for all the adds, everyone, for the enthusiasm and friendship! (:
  • toy_
    toy_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open, feel free to add :D
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to my friends.
  • kikisalander
    kikisalander Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open! Feel free to add me :)