ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Chicling
    Chicling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, HOW did you do it? No family undercutting your efforts?
  • scgroves48
    Options
    First off... CONGRATULATIONS on your successful weight loss and new KNEES! I too have osteoarthritis in both knees, even had the right one replaced a year ago, but am still not 100% yet. I have 80 lbs to lose and am hoping that with the help of MFP and inspiring stories like yours, I will get the weight off and see if that aids in my recovery. I am only 48 years old with a young daughter, so being crippled is not an option for me. I love your message that you are never too old to or too crippled to lose the weight! I think it's far too easy to give up on ourselves and reading your story just encourages me even more to push through the pain and get it done! THANK YOU!!!
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! A true inspiration! You look Fabulous!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness :flowerforyou:
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW -- you are such an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What an incredible, inspirational story! You are amazing (but I'm sure you already knew that!) :D
  • Yariemar
    Yariemar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I decided to read at a success story every day to keep me motivated to loose weight. Your story is absolutely incredible. I am a health professional and I know how slow your metabolism can go with the years. Your success story tells me that you just have to had the commitment and right attitude!!!
  • Adrannie
    Adrannie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I never post of these forums but I read your story and it has to be one of the best ones I have read on here. Ever. SO inspiring! You are amazing and I know if you can do it, I have NO excuses. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!!
  • soupandlettuce
    soupandlettuce Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am in tears, what a story!
    So happy for you.
  • Rokosmummy
    Options
    Wow well done :)
  • AngelikaSears
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational story! Congratulations on this achievement, you should be very very proud!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration. That's a million dollar smile you have!
    :happy:

i agree! thanks for sharing!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    This is truly remarkable. I'm so glad that you shared this. You prove that no matter what the challenge is, there is a way to overcome it. Way to get creative, use swimming, etc as a means to get healthy. And... to keep going! You are an inspiration
  • melzielkie
    melzielkie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! :)
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're a lovely person, inside and out!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats
  • jax71868
    jax71868 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! When I'm feeling discouraged about my sluggish metabolism, I'll think of everything you've been through. Thanks for sharing.
  • break_free
    Options
    You just showed what we can accomplish if we set our heart onto it.... Fabulous!! U truly inspire....
  • skyle954
    skyle954 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    very motivational. You have an awesome smile. Keep smiling and being an inspiration to MFP. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!