ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, it's very inspirational. So happy that you're healthy enough to have the energy needed to play with those grand-kids :smile:
  • theugg
    theugg Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow. This is absolutely incredible. Congrats to you for getting your life back.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are AMAZING!!!
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow now that is just the inspiration I needed today! You have one of the most amazing smiles I have ever seen!
  • jooles48
    Options
    Amazing! What inspiration.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I can't believe your determination. Makes the 25 or so lbs I want to lose seem piddly in comparison :)
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    SO INCREDIBLE!!

Thank you so very much for sharing :)
  • Tomtomtomfitz
    Tomtomtomfitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    what a story! Your smile tells it all, even more than the awesome "before and after" pics. Congrats!
  • bebeXchyM
    bebeXchyM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears... *What excuse could be greater?*
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING and i truly believe if you've come this far, you can certainly get to the 140s!!
  • suzysunshine1
    suzysunshine1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Through your hard work and perseverance you have gained a new lease on life!
  • redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. Well done.
  • lindawayne11
    lindawayne11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and I loved your story.
    Your smile says it all :) Thanks for sharing...what an inspriation!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. If you can do it with so much against you, then I can't see why I can't. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the post that you've reached goal and are on maintenance (where I'm told that the real work begins)!
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow now that is just the inspiration I needed today! You have one of the most amazing smiles I have ever seen!

Me too! Your original post got me curious so I read your blog and I want to thank you for taking us through your journey. As I was reading it I was thinking about the past year and how I've done, what I need to improve on and where I want to be in the future. As the girl I quoted said "Wow now that is just the inspiration I needed today!". Thank you And best to your recovery and "Special Ed"...and Bailey too. I'm sure the three of you will have plenty of long walks in the future.:flowerforyou:
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story in detail. You are a true inspiration!
  • bobbababy
    bobbababy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration I needed.
  • queenb39
    queenb39 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely Fabulous!!! What an inspiration you are too me...Thank you and keep up the good work !!!
  • cjsroute24
    cjsroute24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Kudos to you for working your tail off - literally!!!

Congratulations and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heather_hearts_travel
    Options
    I'm encouraged by you - you've done incredible work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!