ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• DigitalGem
    Options
    Wow! This is amazing! congrats!!
  • HMB_87
    HMB_87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done! Inspiring!
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your story!! Thanks for taking the time to post it!! And your pics are lovely too! :flowerforyou:
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great!!! I read your entire story; it was wonderful!!!
  • nmanly2014
    nmanly2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started working with a personal trainer a few months ago. At first I was really overwhelmed, but then I noticed a poster up on the wall. "The voice inside your head that says you can't do this is a LIAR."

Once I started ignoring that voice, I could hear another voice. "You can do it."

Not only can I do it, but I feel so much better.

Congratulations on listening to the right voice. Your face shows how much better you feel.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I absolutely do not have any excuse. This story is so encouraging to me. Proof that the change starts in the mind and making a decision. Thanks for sharing your testimony!
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration!! Congrats!
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Talk about an inspiration!! I'm so happy for you that you took control of your health and turned your life around!! You are amazing!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look so much healthier, you also look alot younger! I am really happy for you and your faith in your metabolism...it worked for you! Beautiful!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You are one of the most inspiring people I've met on MFP -- and that's saying a lot.

Congratulations on your ongoing success.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You have shown that If we want it bad enough there is no excuse big enough.

My hats off to you

:flowerforyou:
  • valerieduda
    valerieduda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. If you check in, how many calories a day were you consuming?
  • skysmom26
    skysmom26 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wonderful job!!! i hope your proud cause you def should be!!!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    vNYiyhk.jpg
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulation!! You look amazing!!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let's roll this!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Fabulous & fantastic!
  • t73reed
    t73reed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love your story and wish my own mother would do what you have done..she is 80 pounds overweight...she can hardly walk due to
    her bad knee...she is slowly going blind due to an eye disease and has type 2 diabetes. Her life is food...she had a traumatic childhood and has always used food to fill the void. I want to show her this so bad but she won't listen when I hint at weight loss. I am glad you did it though...you are proof you are never too old!
  • kimslaredo
    Options
    Such an awe inspiring story!! Thank you so much for sharing! At 51 years of age I have questioned my ability to lose alot of weight, but reading your story tells me that I absolutely can!!! Kudos to you!!!
  • hollybear1016
    hollybear1016 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! How incredible and awesome! You are a great inspiration!!!! And look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!