ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    what a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing. You area lovely & amazing lady! Keep up your journey!!!!!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your story with us.It is an inspiration to see that it can be done. I have Osteoarthitis & Fibromyalgia. I use to keep me from doing anything.I hurt all the time and was on 7 different medicines.But a year & a half ago, I went off the meds and started working out.Yes, I have to be careful but I feel so much better.I take over the counter pain medicine when I need it. Over the last month I have been dealing with the joint pain more in my knees..I think due to it being winter and the cold air just seems to cut like a knife.I have had to limit myself...But reading your story helps me to keep pressing on..:smile:
  • You are gorgeous! Great job :)
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!!!
  • Bekkah1552
    Options
    Thank-you for sharing your amazing story and pictures... you look great!! :smile:
  • Beabell73
    Beabell73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You absolutely fantastic! Congratulations ! Your story gives me hope and strength to overcome my obstacles.
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, thank you for sharing.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    great job
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love your story, congratulations on your weight loss! my mother is in a similar situation as you were. she needs both knees replaced and needs to lose about 100 lbs to be able to get them but is confined to a wheel chair for the time being because of her knees being so bad. I'm hoping maybe your story can show her that this is possible to achieve so she can have a success story like yours in near future.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! I have watched my aunt, who is almost 63, battle her weight my entire life. Dropping 95 lbs 2 years ago, only to regain it all ???? your story is very inspiring and shows just how amazing the human mind and body can be.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • makejesus
    makejesus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way To Go Honey! If you can defeat the fat. I believe I can continue to defeat the fat.
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love your story! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for sharing and inspiring so many people to KEEP GOING!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration!!!
  • MacroMiranda
    MacroMiranda Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've been reading your threads and blog posts for a long time- you're so sweet and inspiring and have always made me smile. I'm so excited that you made it to the big 1-0-0! I love these retro pictures you've posted, and thank you for chronicling your journey so well. You're a true inspiration in my book, and I look forward to seeing you keep moving forward. :)
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am soooo inspired by this post! Congratulations on your success & your surgery!
  • Commitment2014
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience. It's truly an inspirational story!
  • mmommymusings
    mmommymusings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wow! you are awesome! :laugh:
  • sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Gah! I'm not tearing up, just have an eyelash in my eye... :laugh:

Excellent inspiration. Your story reminds me of my mom who is obese and needs knee replacement surgery. You're a true inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing! You are an amazing lady! :flowerforyou: Your story gives me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!