ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wohoo!!!!! thats awesome!!! im inspired to keep at it, no matter what! you look so healthy, and your smile is just gorgeous!
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, definitely a true inspiration! Keep up the amazing work!
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Such a great story :drinker:
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing Story!! Congrats on doing what many would see as impossible!! Truly AMAZNG! Thank you for sharing!
  • jdmomof3
    jdmomof3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful testimony! Gave me so much hope. Thank you for sharing!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've got your life back! I've seen quite a few of your posts on here and they're always supportive and inspirational. I'm so happy that mfp has worked for you and I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks
  • emerald73
    emerald73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. In moments of weakness, I shall remember your story!

Thank you.
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    Options
    You are just SUCH an inspiration. I love the way you tell your stories and this summation is no exception! You are truly amazing and I hope those new knees take you to equally amazing places!

:flowerforyou:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    WOW! Truly inspirational.

Well done!!!
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration :)
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great post. You have done an amazing job getting healthy and more active. I have no doubt you will ditch the walker soon. Congrats!!!!
  • djeden
    djeden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. Congrats on your loss of weight -- and super congrats on your GAIN of confidence and determination!
  • RagingThespian
    RagingThespian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are so very inspiring! Yours is an incredible story of perseverance. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. If you check in, how many calories a day were you consuming?

I stayed at 1,000 calories per day for most of the past year. I increased that to 1,200 during my surgery; and have been keeping my calories between 1,000 and 1,200 during my post recovery time.

I have been under the supervision of a my doctors and nutritionist, since December of 2012. I have regular lab work done and would not be on this extremely low calorie count, if not being monitored by my doctor.

Keep in mind...I am older, still have limited mobility and do not burn calories at the same level as a younger, more active woman. Everyone is different and has different nutritional requirements. Therefore, my food plan would NOT necessarily be appropriate for you. I highly recommend that you consult with your doctor, before choosing your food plan. Don't look to other folks on MFP who are not trained professionals to help you make those choices.
  • srichardallen
    srichardallen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow. So amazing and inspirational!
    Congratulations :]
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! You look great!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!
    You are awesome :-)
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!