Junk food is HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE I tell you..

Options
124»

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    The only kind of food I'd label junk is cauliflower.

And green beans.

May I add okra?

We are no longer friends.

Explain how to make palatable so that we may remain so?! Would dipping chocolate be plausible?

You make gumbo with it.

Duh.

^^^My thoughts EXACTLY!! :drinker:
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE. French Fries, Onion rings and Jalepeno poppers! YUM!!

I used to think Coca-cola was my weakness...but I stopped drinking that natrually- dont crave it anymore- but it kind of just happened. When I would focus on trying to stop drinking soda- it made me crazy...then when i focused on eating working out and trying to fit it into my calories- I realized it wasnt worth it...slowly just gave it up. I def. dont have a list of things I cannot eat because its not healthy.... Ill figure it out.... (caloric wise)...
  • nienie2014
    Options
    Lol awe come on.. so many people confuse my posts.
    I'm not saying it's evil and I'll never eat it.. Shoot, i love JUNK food. Haha :)
    I'm simply saying i acted as a pig today and need to portion my junk food :) and have more nutritional things to eat. And btw, I usually eat pretty healthy. Yesterday was just a day where I was watching TV pigging out on delicious junk food, lol.
    However , i do have a delicious egg roll recipe if anyones interested ;) and my oh my the spinach pasta i made today is quite amazing.
    I cook so much and other than cookies for dessert or a sundae, i'm a pretty healthy girl. Let's just say yesterday was "pay day" and i was brought some yummy treats. I don't even normally eat chips.. but hey, I'm not banning any foods:)

And for everyone who said CHOCOLATE? Let's be best friends, lol.
  • nienie2014
    Options
    I ate WONDERFUL food today!

I had some:
    Homemade_Holiday_Cranberry_Almond_Bark_blog.jpg

For the love of all that is decent and holy.....I must have this.

Omg..... :O
    What is that? I wanttttt.