Who Eats Theyre Exercise Calories?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I eat them. I had lost 53 lbs as of last May, then I quit logging, gained back 14 and came back to MFP. But for those 53 lbs, I generally ate back exercise calories. Occasionally, if I just wasn't hungry, I didn't, and figured that balanced everything out for days where I went over by a couple hundred.
  • kspark658
    kspark658 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i dont eat it all back but maybe 50% of it, unless i am super hungry . i just try to listen to my body and eat them if i need it :) i lost 70 ish pounds and am currently trying to lose the last 5 lbs

I'd give the same advice. LIsten to your body, and see what works for you. I eat enough to be satisfied, focusing on healthy choices. Sometimes I don't trust that MFP is calculating the calories burned anyway. I lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    The girl gets flack for posting a question that already exists on forums, yet we have multitudes of idiot posts like "would you date the poster above you?" and "Drop a letter, add a letter!" and "Like, is my boyfriend cheating on me or whatever? What do you think?"

come on.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!!! THIS. :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    OP, it appears you are relatively new so I'm going to make an honest suggestion. Above any forum board, there is a line that says "Home, Recent Posts, My Topics, Settings, Search." If you hit search and enter "exercise calories, you will see a plethora of threads addressing this. Hope this helps.

And yet YOU still chose to open the thread AND respond...so what does that say?! Snarky much?!

Lol. How is that snarky again? I didn't yell at her. I didn't insult her. I simply pointed towards a tool that can help her find info on the topic she's wondering about. It was an honest suggestion.

I didn't think you were being snarky, but when she posts in one of those old threads, everyone's going to jump in there and call her a necromancer, so it's like you can't win. *shrugs*
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nope Im not new joined January 2012 Im sorry I thought I could ask this question
    Sadly it seems on here there are people who like to correct what you do I think I wont bother asking anything so that way I dont get moaned at

:noway:

definitely don't feel that way... please always ask questions, there will be plenty of us who will give a helpful answer (if they can) and there's always those few who have unhelpful comments to make. I'm glad you asked the question as its something I always wanted to know, and despite there being a search option... its refreshing to have the question asked several times at different points as new members and answers always come our way

:)