5' to 5'4'' women whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• thatgorsuchkid
    Options
    I'm 5'1" - my goal is to have a 300+ lb deadlift and for my squat to be the same or at least not far off. I actually don't really care how much I weigh if/'when I achieve that, because... well... 300lb deadlift!

That's what I thought, too. Haha, Now I am dealifting 450, and I still have some major layers of fat, even cellulite! My goal weight is 120, because I know that with my muscle, any smaller would be impossible without compromising my muscle. I'm 5'1.
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4"

considering my current weight is around 215 (haven't stepped on a scale in almost a month), my 1st goal is 165, but long run would love to dangle around 140.

I started at 273, got down to 183 pretty quick... hit some medical problems, back up to 225 and working it back down.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and carry all my weight in my stomach. Based on current body composition even 125 would have me looking fat. This is what a 20 pound weight loss does for my gut, from 153 to 133. I got down to 129 and there was no significant change. It's hard to say what my goal is because I know I need to start lifting weights to get rid of body fat and build muscle.

BriannaBeforeandAfter.jpg~original
  • TheWretchedFat
    TheWretchedFat Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    5'3 110lbs! :) I have a really small structure and carry all my weight on my tummy
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and the weight I was happiest at was 124lbs. The smallest I've been since being an adult was 118lbs and I think I looked too thin, but at the moment I'm 136lbs and think I look too chubby! So I suppose 122-126lbs is what I'm after.

Little Miss V - you are me to a T! My numbers match yours almost exactly! Looking a little bit chubby right now for a 5'3" gal, and I am a few pounds heavier than you at the moment and hating the way I feel. The BF says I look great and plies me with food and alcohol, so he doesn't help!!! :sad:

But I too would be thrilled with anything in the 125 range.
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'3 and anywhere from 120-130.
  • Rocklinite
    Rocklinite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This number has changed over the years. I'm 5'4" and I used to aim for the low 120's, but now I'm quite a bit older and my goal is 133ish. I'm pretty thin or at least I feel really good at that weight. A few more would be nice. :) It's been years since I've been under 130lbs. I'm about 7 lbs. from my goal right now. I'm currently eating about 1,300 calories a day and questioning if this number is right for me. I haven't been the most active person lately. I need to study up and figure it out.
  • Sweetchar417
    Sweetchar417 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my ultimate goal is 120, although I feel like I'll never get there at this rate...
  • kimberlymitchemrasmussen
    Options
    My goal is 120lbs
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my goal weight is 105lbs & Currently 113lbs.
  • nklp
    nklp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'3 and my goal is 114, but I'm naturally very little with a tiny rib cage/hands/feet. I think body fat percentage is a better thing to aim for :) I'm aiming for 20% body fat :) Good luck with your journey! Feel free to add :)
  • nklp
    nklp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Right now 20% body fat, to squat my body weight, and to Bench 60% of my body weight

Love these goals!! I might adopt them, but at the moment it seems unrealistic as I'm no stronger than a three year old!
  • GSNewberry
    GSNewberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is 115-120 (130 now), but measurements are my big thing since I'm naturally very.. curvy. My goal measurements: 34-23-34. :)
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    5'2 - no weight goal because I just don't care what the scale says. What I do care about is how I look in the mirror which comes down to body composition. I was down to about 20% BF this time last year and after 6 months of traveling for work, the BF% went back up. I would like to get back to the 22-25% range or what ever will keep me in the lower size of jeans that I had been in.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is 135-ish. I will re-evaluate myself when I get into the 160s (another 10 lbs) to see where I am and how much more I really want to push. I can say, I was not happy with myself at 133 (high school and self-esteem issues), but looking at the few pictures there are, I wasn't really all that bad. *shrug*
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and 5'4, I found I feel my best at 125 pds. I try to maintain between 123-128pds, in my younger years I could pull off between 110-120pds, not so much anymore. I got down to 119 pds and I felt it was to thin so I put some more back on. It's just where you feel your best at. That is your ideal weight for you. I love food and used to think I was sugar addict, just couldn't get enough, what I learned over the years is I wasn't eating right for my metabolism, what I've learned and what I am still working on is for my type of metabolism , which is balanced oxidizer, is I feel my best if I try to eat 40% of my calories from carbs, 30% from protein and 30% fat. I have to eat some protein to counteract when I eat a high carb food, with that balance I really do have more energy and my cravings are at bay and I feel satisfied. wonderful feeling. I find a link with the exact info that helped me to learn this....great info!!! It will help you, take a look. / slow or fast oxiders require a different %'s of #'s than I what works for me, to learn what type you are , go to: http://caloriecount.about.com/forums/weight-loss/metabolic-types-eating
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 135 but I have a stocky build and put on muscle easily
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    5'2" - I'm currently around 150 pounds and would like to get down to the low 120s.
  • carolrock1121
    carolrock1121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and i want to be 130-140
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in a size 6 or an 8 (US sizing). I am in a 10 now and figure I need to lose another 10 or 15 lbs, which would put me at 130-135.