The Laundry Workout

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    lol are you being serious because that squat form is terrible. enjoy your muscle imbalance
    totally not deep enough

I mean we all have to start somewhere.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lol are you being serious because that squat form is terrible. enjoy your muscle imbalance
    totally not deep enough

cats-should-do-laundry.gif forget the skwatz do the tricep dips slips.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    totally not deep enough

graphics-laundry-basket-941622.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    totally not deep enough

graphics-laundry-basket-941622.gif

I feel like you aren't taking this seriously.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You are superhero awesome.

tumblr_mwdyorjhTH1saa7kjo1_500.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

oh yay another friend, i think we have enough for a party now...

l3ea.gif
  • Achrya
    Options

Well I'm glad someone appreciates and takes me seriously, unlike certain disrupting image posters.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Well I'm glad someone appreciates and takes me seriously, unlike certain disrupting image posters.

And if you are doing laundry, don't forget to dance like nobody is watching.

http://youtu.be/eVVXtknZVf0
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Lol that's a really good joke lol!

You mean you're serious? :huh:

Of course I'm serious. I have pictures and everything. Do those people not look serious to you?

How rude.

Not rude love...honest.
    The form with the squat is awful and if I'm going to workout, it'll be a proper workout without a laundry basket.

Come on...you don't REALLY think that's going to do much...do you? :flowerforyou:
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I actually like this idea. Makes housework a little interesting and you get a workout at the same time. Might do this sometimes while I'm pregnant.. Thanks

Once the baby is born, there is always the next logical step.
    ETA: Darn image is too big

baby-workout-3.jpg
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I actually like this idea. Makes housework a little interesting and you get a workout at the same time. Might do this sometimes while I'm pregnant.. Thanks

That's what kids are for, right?
  • Achrya
    Options
    Lol that's a really good joke lol!

You mean you're serious? :huh:

Of course I'm serious. I have pictures and everything. Do those people not look serious to you?

How rude.

Not rude love...honest.
    The form with the squat is awful and if I'm going to workout, it'll be a proper workout without a laundry basket.

Come on...you don't REALLY think that's going to do much...do you? :flowerforyou:

The picture is just a picture to give an idea of what I'm talking about, hardly an endorsement of that particular woman's form. Its not squats are crazy new and special to such a degree that one can't bring up a thousand articles, videos, or diagrams for proper form.

So I suppose you also dismiss the usefulness of all body weight workouts? Anything that doesn't strike your fancy isnt worthwhile, is that it? You scoff at those who swear by You Are Your Own Gym and Convict Conditioning?

Giving your honest view hardly precludes you from rudeness, ftr.The two are very much able to go hand and hand. Maybe if you have nothing but negativity to offer you should keep on scrolling.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

4be72e7cbb0aff24947f6827e3530d7a.png

FIFY.
    And ETA: That baby sure looks like he's having a lot of fun! Just be careful handling such precious cargo.. Goodness, if anything were to happen to that little cutie!!!
  • Achrya
    Options

FIFY.
    And ETA: That baby sure looks like he's having a lot of fun! Just be careful handling such precious cargo.. Goodness, if anything were to happen to that little cutie!!!

That doesn't look like a 'fun' face to me
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    While I don't see myself doing this personally, I think the intention that the OP had was to get people who can't get out, get to a gym, etc. to think about everyday chores as a chance to exercise more. Kudos to that I say!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

FIFY.

That doesn't look like a 'fun' face to me
    Good eye!
    I'll just go back to laundry workouts. I won't be afraid to drop it like a squat!
  • Achrya
    Options
    While I don't see myself doing this personally, I think the intention that the OP had was to get people who can't get out, get to a gym, etc. to think about everyday chores as a chance to exercise more. Kudos to that I say!

Thank you very much. I am, honestly, taken aback by the rudeness I encountered. I thought these forums were for support and idea sharing , as we are all surely here for the same reasons, but it seems I was wrong. I won't be making any more helpful posts, that's for sure.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Thank you very much. I am, honestly, taken aback by the rudeness I encountered. I thought these forums were for support and idea sharing , as we are all surely here for the same reasons, but it seems I was wrong. I won't be making any more helpful posts, that's for sure.
    Nooo, I still want to hear about the carrot juice cleanse! :(
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    We want more.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    While it's personally not for me, as I start my laundry in the washer and then leave the house to go to the gym, I feel the concept behind it really isn't any different than all of those other stay at home work outs that are built around doing something else. Take the Harry Potter workout for example:

73c65096-63f3-441d-a5cb-ceb264249da6_zpse680f296.jpg