Am I The Only Person Turned On By...

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Okay.... I'm hurting from laughter today.
    Thank you, I needed that!!!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    I am.. only when I get them =D
  • 2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

and lets not forget to point out the victoria's secret bag she's carrying...does that girl even have any secrets left?? lol
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    For me, it's less about the tattoo and more about the guy that has them. Or doesn't have them. When it comes to tattoo's, I go both ways.
  • Sinisterly
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

and lets not forget to point out the victoria's secret bag she's carrying...does that girl even have any secrets left?? lol
    Holy crap! Good eye!!!
    I wonder if the stuff she's got in there will fit her just as wonderfully as her shorts seem to!
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    My Harry Potter half sleeve makes me such a bad *kitten*.

Pics!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

FML!!! My eyes! My eyes!!!!!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    There is something sexy about someone that loves things so permanently that he will tattoo it on his body. I have no tattoos. Who knows what I will be into 5 years from now
  • 2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

oh dear! one can only hope lmao!!

Holy crap! Good eye!!!
    I wonder if the stuff she's got in there will fit her just as wonderfully as her shorts seem to!
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

Holy crap! Good eye!!!

The child coming the other way.. they are going to be scared for life,
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    I love tattoos if they mean something to the person. if its just a picture they like then ahh not so much if they have meaning and look good then a sure turn on.

I love my tattoo and it means a lot to me.
  • Sinisterly
    2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

Holy crap! Good eye!!!

Luckily, I think that one may be too young for that lol.
  • 2ugcacn.jpg

Yes thay are sooo sexy

Holy crap! Good eye!!!

hope the parents have good money for the therapy the kid will need lol
  • i DIDN'T USE TO BE INTO TATT'S BUT NOW I FIND MYSELF LIKING GUYS WITH THEM BUT NOT ONES TOTALLY COVERED IN THEM A FEW IS GOOD. EXPECIALLY MUSCULAR MEN WITH TATT'S IT'S SEXY!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Yes you are. No clue as to why anyone would get tattoos. I guess that's the popular thing to do now days. Why do something like that to your body? Make ZERO sense to me.

P.S. This above statement is sarcasm, I have five big tattoos and i'd actually be covered in tattoos if I could actually afford it!
  • Sinisterly
    i DIDN'T USE TO BE INTO TATT'S BUT NOW I FIND MYSELF LIKING GUYS WITH THEM BUT NOT ONES TOTALLY COVERED IN THEM A FEW IS GOOD. EXPECIALLY MUSCULAR MEN WITH TATT'S IT'S SEXY!
    That's an EXCITING first post! Welcome to the forums lol.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    i DIDN'T USE TO BE INTO TATT'S BUT NOW I FIND MYSELF LIKING GUYS WITH THEM BUT NOT ONES TOTALLY COVERED IN THEM A FEW IS GOOD. EXPECIALLY MUSCULAR MEN WITH TATT'S IT'S SEXY!

LOUD NOISES
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    tattoos are for sailors aren't they ;):wink:

it's why I got mine
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    creepy tattoo is creepy

3d-tattoos-034.jpg

That awkward moment when you are getting hot with a girl, slip off her bra... and see her breasts are a baby

I bet it's her child that died. The work itself is beautiful. Sometimes people get tattoos that have real meaning just to them.

Just because an image has a meaning, doesn't mean you should tattoo it on your breasts. I agree that every person has a right to, just as it's my right to think they are an idiot. I think using tattoos for "memories" is dumb in general. I get it if you want to treat your body as a canvas for beautiful art, but if you want memories make a photo album. If my kid died and my wife wanted to tattoo a baby on her breasts, I'd think she needs counselling.

Appears it's a photoshop, nonetheless. http://www.noelbass.com/the-controversy-over-tattoo-baby/
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Disney tattoos are always a safe bet.

butt-tattoo-7-dwarves.jpg