spongebob-butthurt.gif
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    6Jf4fCV.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The only reason this should bother you is that you want to be friends with these people. I'm perfectly happy that they tell me off the bat that they have no sense of humor. Saves time and trouble.
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I really don't care if someone is so particular with who they want to become friends with. I definitely know up front they are not the person for me. My question is " Do they conduct themselves in their everyday life like that?" For me the ability to get along and have a conversation with anyone even if they are not my interest, is a gift.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    6Jf4fCV.gif

Can't stop watching!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    what grinds my gears is when the clutch pedal isn't working right... that really grinds my gears, that does
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Let me just go ahead and create a topic where I complain about the people I don't like because strangers on the internet are selective when choosing who they associate with and that is unacceptable. How dare they choose who to associate with? How dare they only be friends with people they like? I mean, in person, everyone is friends with whomever says hi regardless of whether they like each other or not. This must be a case of social networks ruining civilization by letting people think they have the right to choose their friends. It also leads me to wonder how many women you have locked in your basement because it's only logical to assume that you feel people shouldn't be allowed to pick their lovers based on who they like... "You will love me whether you like it or not!"
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Let me just go ahead and create a topic where I complain about the people I don't like because strangers on the internet are selective when choosing who they associate with and that is unacceptable. How dare they choose who to associate with? How dare they only be friends with people they like? I mean, in person, everyone is friends with whomever says hi regardless of whether they like each other or not. This must be a case of social networks ruining civilization by letting people think they have the right to choose their friends. It also leads me to wonder how many women you have locked in your basement because it's only logical to assume that you feel people shouldn't be allowed to pick their lovers based on who they like... "You will love me whether you like it or not!"
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

How did you know about the basement???

Please lighten up a bit. Did not catch the FG reference or the fact I said I find it amusing???? People can encrypt their profiles in binary language for all I care. Trust me I do not walk around spending my days thinking about this. That was my point the people who spend that much time thinking about the people they don't want to add to list. It takes a lot of negative thought to do that. Just making a spur of the moment comment. Not really looking to tie people up so that they will love me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Really? It would be better to just not accept a request and have the person wonder why? There are a bunch of people on here recovering from ED and VLCD can be a trigger for them.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    beating-dead-horse2.gif
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

How did you know about the basement???

Please lighten up a bit. Did not catch the FG reference or the fact I said I find it amusing???? People can encrypt their profiles in binary language for all I care. Trust me I do not walk around spending my days thinking about this. That was my point the people who spend that much time thinking about the people they don't want to add to list. It takes a lot of negative thought to do that. Just making a spur of the moment comment. Not really looking to tie people up so that they will love me.

Obviously it's a FG reference in the title, but just because you copy something from a tv show doesn't mean that everything you write after that is a joke. What you're telling me now is that you created this post to address people you don't like, so you can pseudo-bash them for being selective of their friends, in an attempt to show you don't actually care enough to bash them? Let me try this again... so you created this to tell people that you don't care that they want to pick their friends and that they aren't important enough for you to ever care which you are proving by making a public post about them? Yup. Crazy.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I really don't care if someone is so particular with who they want to become friends with. I definitely know up front they are not the person for me. My question is " Do they conduct themselves in their everyday life like that?" For me the ability to get along and have a conversation with anyone even if they are not my interest, is a gift.

Heh. Wait'll you've been here for a year. How about I send all the "OMG, I just ate a cookie!!!" people your way?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Not minding yout damn business is what grinds mine.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    beating-dead-horse2.gif

Gif horses are people too
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have several requirements and conditions.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    *shrugs*
    Some people have standards, some people don't.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    People create their profiles the way THEY want it, not how other people want it. I know i didn't use a "template" as to how i did mine. If people don't want to read it or go by my guidelines, then off ya go!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I try to interact with all the people on my list, so I deliberately keep it small enough to manage so that I can interact. Some I've become good enough friends with that we are also friends off this site. I also like to interact, like in real life, with people with whom I have things in common.
  • jlschuh44
    jlschuh44 Posts: 218
    Options
    I try to interact with those that actually interact with me. With limited success. As I am NOT
    a cute girl....or even a cute guy for that matter.. : ) that restricts things a bit!

You know what really grinds my gears??? Hard butter. :grumble: