You know what grinds my gears.....

Options

Replies

• jlschuh44
    jlschuh44 Posts: 218
    Options
    Oh yeah...and the girl above me is hot. Or am I on the wrong text string??? :blushing:
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    o5qKHJ5.jpg

who really cares?
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Let me just go ahead and create a topic where I complain about the people I don't like because strangers on the internet are selective when choosing who they associate with and that is unacceptable. How dare they choose who to associate with? How dare they only be friends with people they like? I mean, in person, everyone is friends with whomever says hi regardless of whether they like each other or not. This must be a case of social networks ruining civilization by letting people think they have the right to choose their friends. It also leads me to wonder how many women you have locked in your basement because it's only logical to assume that you feel people shouldn't be allowed to pick their lovers based on who they like... "You will love me whether you like it or not!"
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

epApLiJ.gif
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Let me just go ahead and create a topic where I complain about the people I don't like because strangers on the internet are selective when choosing who they associate with and that is unacceptable. How dare they choose who to associate with? How dare they only be friends with people they like? I mean, in person, everyone is friends with whomever says hi regardless of whether they like each other or not. This must be a case of social networks ruining civilization by letting people think they have the right to choose their friends. It also leads me to wonder how many women you have locked in your basement because it's only logical to assume that you feel people shouldn't be allowed to pick their lovers based on who they like... "You will love me whether you like it or not!"
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

epApLiJ.gif

Excuse me, but mixing housewives references is unacceptable!!!

You do not lower RHOA with some RHONJ filth. Pfft. If you want to go Northeast on me, at least break out some RHONY.

countess-luann-reveals-why-shes-a-recurring-role.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I dont care too much...I rarely ever look at anyone's profile on here in the first place let alone send friend requests
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

epApLiJ.gif

You do not lower RHOA with some RHONJ filth. Pfft. If you want to go Northeast on me, at least break out some RHONY.

ew they are all so fake and gross looking

really? gross looking? all you have to contribute is attacks on the physical appearances of strangers? that really speaks volumes on you.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

really? gross looking? all you have to contribute is attacks on the physical appearances of strangers? that really speaks volumes on you.

Kinda like you in the tattoo thread?
  • Fit2Strip
    Options
    You are crazy.

34qojg1.gif

epApLiJ.gif

ew they are all so fake and gross looking

And i'm sure these "Real Housewives" are such upstanding citizens themselves.

haha and now comes the "if others do bad things, then I should be able to too" defense. Your personal character just keeps sounding better and better...
  • Fit2Strip
    Options

I voiced my opinions on types of tattoos, but didn't call specific individuals ugly.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

I voiced my opinions on types of tattoos, but didn't call specific individuals ugly.

Right. :huh:
  • Fit2Strip
    Options

Right. :huh:

Please do show me where I called someone ugly. I said it was stupid to get numbers tattooed considering what happened in the holocaust. I also posted a picture of a photoshopped tattoo. Nowhere did I call someone ugly.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    what about those people who keep their profiles private except to friends. youre a little kettle me thinks...
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    what grinds my gears is when the clutch pedal isn't working right... that really grinds my gears, that does

it's not so much that the clutch isn't working right, it's that you're doing it wrong :laugh:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    People who drive slow in the fast lane.........now that grinds my gears!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    what about those people who keep their profiles private except to friends. youre a little kettle me thinks...

And me likes little kettles, so I decided to be one of them.:bigsmile:

My profile, my privacy, my rules....
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I completely agree... but to each their own. If I'm going to *not* add someone as a friend, I won't be announcing it. But at this point I'll take as many friends as I can get to help me achieve my goals!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

And me likes little kettles, so I decided to be one of them.:bigsmile:

My profile, my privacy, my rules....

no, i dont care if people keep their profiles private, i was just pointing out complaining about someones rules while keeping your own profile private is a little like the pot calling the kettle black, the chip calling the pretzel salty..etc. in a word, hypocritical.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Its people who in the first 3 lines of their profile tell you all the reasons that they will not accept you as a friend or delete you as a friend.

I mean what the hell is that all about???

I used to be constantly getting FR's all the time: Blank ones, creepy ones, etc. What a massive effing hassle.

I've edited mine so that I sound like a Grade A pr!ck who doesn't like other people and now I never get any. Problem solved.