Replies

• HumpyMak
    HumpyMak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I use this faithfully :) Feel free to add
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am really close to 40. You can add me. I log everyday.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am 42, almost 43 later this month...I HAD lost 90 lbs. as of last summer, but I had a very bad winter and gained back about 25 lbs. and I am fighting the battle once again. I have almost 3 weeks in now, full force back at it, and I am feeling smaller already! The scale isn't moving as fast as I would like, but I am doing good! I would love to have anyone add me(but please send a message) that is dedicated and supportive and very active. :)
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm 52 and my kids are grown, but I have 6 grandkids! I'm serious about getting back in shape and welcome motivated friends. :smile:

Hubby and I enjoy hiking, geocaching, and long walks on the prairie. I love Zumba and have begun heavy lifting.

Gotta get the beach bod going!! :flowerforyou:
  • scoobyrules177
    Options
    Hi, I am 43 and need to get back into the swing of things. I have two children 6 and 4 and need to lose this weight, have more energy to keep up with those kiddies.

add me if you like :)
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I will be 59 next month so I only have 13 months to hang around this group. I've been on and off but got serious back on Sept. I have probably lost 10 more than my ticker indicates and would like to drop another 15 or 20. Ran my first 5k in Feb. and have finished my 10k trainer. I'm in the gym 5 days a week. I watch my food portions but am not selective on what I eat if it fits my calories. Would love to have some additional friends from this group. Feel free to add.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I'm 52, have two healthy, growing and slim teenagers who seem to eat a lot (and are not overweight). Want to lose 20-25 pounds. Blood pressure is borderline, want to bring down.
    43 here, happily married with 1 healthy and growing 9 year old son who seems to be aiming to eat his weight in meat. :laugh:
    I'm really motivated. I've been doing for a week and already seeing some results, down a couple pounds and pants are feeling looser.
    Nice start.
    How are you managing, and what are your challenges? Seeking support. I love this site!
    Main thing to remember is: You didn't gain it overnight and you can't (healthily) lose it overnight either. A good goal for you is about a pound a week since you're looking for a smaller loss (those looking for bigger pounds droppages such as moi can do 1.5-2.0 pounds a week healthily).

Challenges: Mainly just to keep exercising. I'm not "naturally" active...I have to make myself do it...so it's important for me to switch it up a lot. Change the direction I do my jogging in. Do different weight lifting (I.e. if I've been doing lots of overhead press, switch to something that works my chest). I'm doing some planking now for the variety.

I'm on here daily so if you're looking to expand your friend list feel free to send an FR.