Neighbor issues...WTF

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    since she already thinks you are sleeping with the neighbor, might as well bite the bullet and actually do it. that way at least you are in trouble for something you did, make the crime fit the punishment.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Make sure you don't sleep with the neighbor and never look her direction again lol.

Women are crazy.

Yes, it's obviously the woman's fault.

FBLTGgg.gif

And women are also sensitive. ^

^^^ and some are jealous of more attractive women, so they attack all women and blame them for everything. Just saying ....

F9skVr6.gif

You hit the nail on the head with that assumption. Go you!
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to make your wife think you're sleeping with the neighbor who obviously won't give you the time of day. Deal with your own martial problems without involving this decent looking neighbor who never did a thing but move in next to a perv and an alkie. :smile:

^ This is the most sensible advice/response on this thread.

Thanks. I thought so too.

S824QHi.gif
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Take a good hard look at your marriage and do your best to look at it openly and ask yourself what is missing in my marriage, what is my wife not getting from me to make her feel that I would cheat? Maybe try being ga-ga around your wife and avoid the neighbor?

This
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    My neighbour's wife at my previous house was astoundingly hot. She'd often sunbathe in a bikini.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ask for the threesome?

^^^^THIS 100% - Then send a video of your wife's reaction to the question.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    And truth be told I think some responses on this thread is not only moronic but judgemental. We are human, we are going to look and we are going to have doubts and self esteem issues from time to time.

I think your wife needs reinforcements from you that she is still the only person you want to be with. If you look at the neighbor I think that is fine as long as its not done around your wife, most attractive things are better left to the imagination the fantasy usually always beats out reality.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Or hell this is good!!!!! Just sleep with your neighbour!!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Take a good hard look at your marriage and do your best to look at it openly and ask yourself what is missing in my marriage, what is my wife not getting from me to make her feel that I would cheat? Maybe try being ga-ga around your wife and avoid the neighbor?

So... once you are married, you no longer have eyes, a brain, or the ability to judge attractiveness in others, only your spouse.

20802470.jpg
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    yawn
  • walterclark1221
    walterclark1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're not stuck in the middle, your wife is. Apparently your admiration for you neighbor is in plain view. Lose the fantasy and pay more attention to your wife. Clearly their is a serious problem that you need to work on personally in order to help your wife through this situation. Take her back to a time where you made her the most happiest and stay consistent. A little counseling wouldn't hurt either, especially if you initiate it. Show her how much you love her and stop crushing on your neighbor. If you can't compose your self around her than don't associate at all. Good Luck, remember that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Obviously you didn't see my next response. Looking is a whole other ballgame than talking or interacting. Looking can still be done while avoiding. But he married his wife, its his priority and job to make her comfortable not the neighbor.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Ok so i'm having this slight issue with my neighbor. She lives right next door to me, very attractive lady. I have to admit I find myself being a little ga-ga around her. I'm pretty sure my spouse noticed and now thinks were have having sex. She has called the neighbor while drunk late at night and has told her to stop sleeping with married men and i've been getting crap about this for weeks now!!! These two are always crossing paths and i'm stuck in the middle. WTF do I do???

28imb1k.jpg
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    And truth be told I think some responses on this thread is not only moronic but judgemental. We are human, we are going to look and we are going to have doubts and self esteem issues from time to time.

I think your wife needs reinforcements from you that she is still the only person you want to be with. If you look at the neighbor I think that is fine as long as its not done around your wife, most attractive things are better left to the imagination the fantasy usually always beats out reality.

So getting wasted and calling a total stranger to tell her to leave your man alone is ok?

His wife needs something, but "reinforcement" isn't one of these things. AA, anger management, Lyrica.....
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    And truth be told I think some responses on this thread is not only moronic but judgemental.

99kio8.jpg
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

So getting wasted and calling a total stranger to tell her to leave your man alone is ok?

His wife needs something, but "reinforcement" isn't one of these things. AA, anger management, Lyrica.....

I'm going to have to agree on this one.

Of course, this is presuming that the OP's story is true and not something he saw on "Red Shoe Diaries".
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options

0QOAPKH.gif
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You're not stuck in the middle, your wife is. Apparently your admiration for you neighbor is in plain view. Lose the fantasy and pay more attention to your wife. Clearly their is a serious problem that you need to work on personally in order to help your wife through this situation. Take her back to a time where you made her the most happiest and stay consistent. A little counseling wouldn't hurt either, especially if you initiate it. Show her how much you love her and stop crushing on your neighbor. If you can't compose your self around her than don't associate at all. Good Luck, remember that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

^^^^^This...You can admire another yard but if you don't take care of your own it's either going to die or somebody else is going to start taking REAL good care of it.
  • Lovely_77
    Options

No definitely NOT ok. Obviously she has some of her own issues but without the ENTIRE story on why she got drunk, if she drinks a lot etc I cant comment on that. But the thought was obviously in her head before she got drunk, so i doubt its only an issue when alcohol is involved. It just magnifies it and causes stupid actions