Neighbor issues...WTF

Options

Replies

• Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Convince your wife to sleep with the neighbor so she doesn't feel left out.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Why are people taking this chit-chat thread seriously?
    Ohh MFP.....you so silly.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    And truth be told I think some responses on this thread is not only moronic but judgemental. We are human, we are going to look and we are going to have doubts and self esteem issues from time to time.

I think your wife needs reinforcements from you that she is still the only person you want to be with. If you look at the neighbor I think that is fine as long as its not done around your wife, most attractive things are better left to the imagination the fantasy usually always beats out reality.

So getting wasted and calling a total stranger to tell her to leave your man alone is ok?

His wife needs something, but "reinforcement" isn't one of these things. AA, anger management, Lyrica.....

No definitely NOT ok. Obviously she has some of her own issues but without the ENTIRE story on why she got drunk, if she drinks a lot etc I cant comment on that. But the thought was obviously in her head before she got drunk, so i doubt its only an issue when alcohol is involved. It just magnifies it and causes stupid actions

*shhhhhhhhh* (he's trolling)
  • Angelz23
    Angelz23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep your eyes in your head when your wife is around, jeez.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    24fiqgm.jpg

This is the neighbor...
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    And truth be told I think some responses on this thread is not only moronic but judgemental. We are human, we are going to look and we are going to have doubts and self esteem issues from time to time.

I think your wife needs reinforcements from you that she is still the only person you want to be with. If you look at the neighbor I think that is fine as long as its not done around your wife, most attractive things are better left to the imagination the fantasy usually always beats out reality.

So getting wasted and calling a total stranger to tell her to leave your man alone is ok?

His wife needs something, but "reinforcement" isn't one of these things. AA, anger management, Lyrica.....

No definitely NOT ok. Obviously she has some of her own issues but without the ENTIRE story on why she got drunk, if she drinks a lot etc I cant comment on that. But the thought was obviously in her head before she got drunk, so i doubt its only an issue when alcohol is involved. It just magnifies it and causes stupid actions

*shhhhhhhhh* (he's trolling)

Hahahaha oh ok. I am still stuck on the chose words in the title... neighbor issues... then reading his explanation it sounds life wife issues.... gotta be a reason he chose to say neighbor issues, obviously there is much more to ghe story. Take notice no where in thetitle or description ddoes it seem like he is making it HIS issue.
  • Angelz23
    Angelz23 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Lmao! For real!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    24fiqgm.jpg

This is the neighbor...

who happens to be an MFP member, which is why everyone who assumed you were trolling has been proven correct.

if siskel and ebert were still alive, they'd give this thread two thumbs down.

thanks for playing though.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    If she is genuinely your neighbour, I doubt she would be pleased for you to plaster her photo over the internet, and if your post is genuine I doubt your wife would be pleased either, what the hell are you doing with a neighbours photo?

Stop perving on your neighbour, spend time with your wife, treat her like the treasure she should be.

Grass is greenest where it is nurtured.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to make your wife think you're sleeping with the neighbor who obviously won't give you the time of day. Deal with your own martial problems without involving this decent looking neighbor who never did a thing but move in next to a perv and an alkie. :smile:

LOL, I like this one.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are getting blamed for something you are not doing, you might as well do it.

Have fun with the neighbor. Tell her I said hi.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
  • badgerdh
    Options

Neighbor problems!!! LOL.
  • badgerdh
    Options

You didn't have to be so mean about her though :(
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    maybe try going ga ga for your wife instead..women are teases, and we like to flirt just to see if men want us..it normally works, but we really dont want to be with them..talk to your wife about this instead of us:drinker:
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options

aaah now I see...thanks
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    3 some? This might solve the issue.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Stuff like this doesn't happen without some history. What did you do in the past to warrant this suspicion?

Couldn't live in a marriage where there wasn't mutual trust.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    invite your neighbor over for a 3 some. that should do something anyways.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Bump