Instagram Girls

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Don't know what instagram is, don't care what instagram is, don't care who's on it, whatever it is.

youre such a bad *kitten*.
    Yes, but, I guess I just prefer to live life in the real world :)

Instagram is the number 1 social network.

Billions of interactions every month.

You can never interact with that many people in the real world.

If you want to call that interaction..
    Quality vs quantity.

You think you're so superior don't you?

What are you so afraid of? Don't you realize you're a text book case of "thinking its cool to put down what is popular to be anti"
    lol textbook pot kettle.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Don't know what instagram is, don't care what instagram is, don't care who's on it, whatever it is.

Quality vs quantity.

What are you so afraid of? Don't you realize you're a text book case of "thinking its cool to put down what is popular to be anti"
    You misread me. I just think it's sad when people become so absorbed with a virtual life. Afraid of? Not much. I did my tour in the Army. But, I don't really like heights though. I've been called boring by friends who are into that and Twitter and whatever else.. but when we go out for a beer? They're draped over their smartphone.. being boring. I hate that. It's not real.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Quality vs quantity.

You misread me. I just think it's sad when people become so absorbed with a virtual life. Afraid of? Not much. I did my tour in the Army. But, I don't really like heights though. I've been called boring by friends who are into that and Twitter and whatever else.. but when we go out for a beer? They're draped over their smartphone.. being boring. I hate that. It's not real.

Yeah I feel ya. Sometimes I like to head to my local bar on the corner and its like Football HQ they got like 17 panels all around the place and its kind of away from the main freeways so only locals come here from the nearby neighborhoods and its a nice atmosphere. I call up my buddy Sam for example we watch both football games Sunday and had wings and beers and the bartenders look like some ex dallas cowboy cheerleader all American country gals and everyone is friendly and it was a great time. Theres a place for that sure. I know what you're saying bro.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Is the misc helping you with having a realistic perception of women?

im unaware of this misc you speak of

strong unaware

negged

srs?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Nah the hottest girls Ive ever seen were in real life and not photoshoped. The hottest girls on earth don't even model or do movies. They are just epic socialites and marry millionaires. There are girls out there even more impossibly hot than what you see in magazines, and they look like that in reality.

In other words, its not an unachievable ideal, every individual has different genetics and you're insecure with the lot in life you were dealt so you try to mask the world away. Pretending those girls don't exist -demonizing them- makes you at peace with your self image of mediocrity and the mediocrity of the girls that are willing to date non-millionaires which is why you unfollower them on Instagram. You essentially don't want a reminder of your mediocrity in your stream. Call it what it is, don't warp it into something that its not.

my mediocrity? i dont think so jeff

I don't mean physically.

why would you unfollow hot girls bro? I don't get it.

i dont if they are actually hot. the ones that have chopped pics and major plastic surgery ive been unfollowing.

Fake boobs checking in! Having plastic surgery doesn't make me any less real or less hot, just saying. :)

dont take offense. are they tasteful or the size of watermelons?

Not that it's anyone's business, but they are very natural. No one can tell they are fake unless I point it out. But even if i had watermelons, same principle would apply.
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nah the hottest girls Ive ever seen were in real life and not photoshoped. The hottest girls on earth don't even model or do movies. They are just epic socialites and marry millionaires. There are girls out there even more impossibly hot than what you see in magazines, and they look like that in reality.

In other words, its not an unachievable ideal, every individual has different genetics and you're insecure with the lot in life you were dealt so you try to mask the world away. Pretending those girls don't exist -demonizing them- makes you at peace with your self image of mediocrity and the mediocrity of the girls that are willing to date non-millionaires which is why you unfollower them on Instagram. You essentially don't want a reminder of your mediocrity in your stream. Call it what it is, don't warp it into something that its not. Don't blame them whatsoever.

It's all about priorities and perspective. If marriage based on money and beauty as defined by the media works for you then more power to you! Just don't belittle people who live in a different version of reality. There are people in the world who see millionaires and their extremely beautiful wives as irrelevant. Success is relative. Beauty is subjective.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

In other words, its not an unachievable ideal, every individual has different genetics and you're insecure with the lot in life you were dealt so you try to mask the world away. Pretending those girls don't exist -demonizing them- makes you at peace with your self image of mediocrity and the mediocrity of the girls that are willing to date non-millionaires which is why you unfollower them on Instagram. You essentially don't want a reminder of your mediocrity in your stream. Call it what it is, don't warp it into something that its not. Don't blame them whatsoever.

It's all about priorities and perspective. If marriage based on money and beauty as defined by the media works for you then more power to you! Just don't belittle people who live in a different version of reality. There are people in the world who see millionaires and their extremely beautiful wives as irrelevant. Success is relative. Beauty is subjective.

Not when you go and ask WHY.

Why you believe that. Then there becomes the idea that patterns of human behavior are motivated by a few root biological drives as per out DNA. Then it becomes possible to know everything in the world. And it is no longer relative nor subjective. Only raw uncut human psychology. Not all versions of "reality" are equal and not everyone is equipped or self aware enough to process reality in realistic ways. It takes a level of emotional maturity for that (for example its inarguable that a 6 year olds' rendering of reality is equal to mine as a mature adult) Logical rendering of reality and sound critical thinking leads to making better more informed choices/decisions in life and how to spend life and understanding the meaning of life.

Just because there are people who see millionaires and their extremely beautiful wives as irrelevant doesn't mean that their point of view is relevant. In fact its illogical.
  • kms1320
    Options

Why you believe that. Then there becomes the idea that patterns of human behavior are motivated by a few root biological drives as per out DNA. Then it becomes possible to know everything in the world. And it is no longer relative nor subjective. Only raw uncut human psychology. Not all versions of "reality" are equal and not everyone is equipped or self aware enough to process reality in realistic ways. It takes a level of emotional maturity for that (for example its inarguable that a 6 year olds' rendering of reality is equal to mine as a mature adult) Logical rendering of reality and sound critical thinking leads to making better more informed choices/decisions in life and how to spend life and understanding the meaning of life.

Just because there are people who see millionaires and their extremely beautiful wives as irrelevant doesn't mean that their point of view is relevant. In fact its illogical.
    Having money doesn't make your point of view relevant either. Hollywood is a great example. Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am on the IG... I don't follow many... I only follow ppl I know who are into fitness... I did follow @playboy for like 2 days and found it was really just kind of in the way... just not interested in the IG girls, sloots, slores, they're all bores!!!

If I specifically want to see pics of random hot chicks I'd go look that up... for me IG is a highly visual way for me to further connect and interact with people I am actually friends with (e.g. from here).

I post pics of my food, goings on in my life, and whatever, especially if related to fitness but not always... and that's exactly what I want to see from the ppl I follow... I want to see what they are eating... what they are doing... cute pics of their family... or whatever they as a real person I am friends with want to share with me and their other friends.... that might sound really boring to some but I absolutely love it!!!!

I see nothing wrong with using IG the other way, it's just not for me personally.

But then again none of you actually asked me did ya? :ohwell:

If you use IG the way I do @YesIAm17com :flowerforyou:
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Having money doesn't make your point of view relevant either. Hollywood is a great example. Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Said nobody that actually has money.
  • kms1320
    Options
    Wow.. speechless. Good luck to you then.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I feel old. I have yet to create an Instagram account. I thought it was just like photobucket or something. Why not just post pics on Facebook?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    amazing-model-transformation-with-photoshop.gif

I love this!! Well Put.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    can someone please tell me how they photoshop the pictures; I honestly cannot tell! :sick:
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    I feel old. I have yet to create an Instagram account. I thought it was just like photobucket or something. Why not just post pics on Facebook?
    Its FB without the comments, I like it as its not cluttered up with needless nonsense
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

lol
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

You made a valiant effort. :flowerforyou:
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    amazing-model-transformation-with-photoshop.gif

That's some crazy photoshopping!

I had no idea tumblr girls were photoshopped??? My life is a lie.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

IMO he lost considering he backed out instead of using logic and sound reasoning to rebuttal. He chose to regress to a form of ad hominem.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

IMO he lost considering he backed out instead of using logic and sound reasoning to rebuttal. He chose to regress to a form of ad hominem.
    Nope.