WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options
Do you have 50lbs. to lose? Are you highly motivated to lose it? Then I would like to be your friend. I am on here everyday and am exercising almost everyday. I am very commited to losing this time:) Thanks!! Together we WILL do this!!!

Replies

• Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to do a little more than that, but I am motivated!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Yes, we can! I have more than 50, but feeling motivated.
  • nancypeaches81
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds and I am motivated! I joined the gym last week. Worked out everyday last week but it seems I gained weight. came back to my fitnesspall so I can up with my calories! I am so excited and pumped this time. I am heavier then I have ever been. I have RA and had a flare up this weekend so I haven't been able to work out since sunday. Going to the gym today. taking it slow. I need some good receipts
  • adrianne1908
    adrianne1908 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50 or more! I'm on here everyday and also giveit100.com.
  • CJBateman81
    CJBateman81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 to get to where I think I will be "happy"... not necessarily where I need to be according to doctors to be "healthy". I am 5'3" and currently 200 pounds... I see pictures of myself when I was 150 and I like what I see, so that's my personal goal for now. According to my height and all I'm supposed to between 120 and 140 though. I set a mini-goal for myself that by the time my daughter turns 1 year old (June 7) I will lose 30-35 pounds, so I'd say I'm pretty motivated to make this my year!
  • ChazzyEvilKitty2014
    Options
    I need to lose 60lbs if I count? I feel motivated :)
  • melissayoungblood
    melissayoungblood Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you. Yes, please add me.
  • tsaari77
    tsaari77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I set my goal at 50lbs and am feeling very motivated about it! This is the LAST time I want to lose it and then I am committed to maintaining….no more excuses!!!!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 I want to lose and am highly motivated. What else is the best motivator other than a wedding dress? Just got engaged in November and wedding is set for next April. Don't know if I'll lose it all by then, but it won't be for lack of trying!

However, that being said, I am trying to do this the right, healthy way. I don't want to just weigh less, I want to be fit and be healthy. I am focusing right now on eating fewer processed foods and moving more.

Feel free to add me! I am on here every day.
  • HaySchu
    HaySchu Posts: 11
    Options
    I am a petite-frame 5'1" female 10 pounds down, with at least 40 more to go! Any and all of you are welcome to add me! :smooched:
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50. I'm also on here every morning (I work in the afternoons). I'm looking for new friends!
  • LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Do you have 50lbs. to lose? Are you highly motivated to lose it? Then I would like to be your friend. I am on here everyday and am exercising almost everyday. I am very commited to losing this time:) Thanks!! Together we WILL do this!!!

I need to lose around 50lbs xxx add me if you want to ^_^ xxx
  • KingOfThoseWhoKnow
    Options
    My goal is around 70 in the long run but for sure add me! :)
  • smiletime82
    Options
    I want to lose at least 60...
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    10 days into MFP - my goal is 50lbs...
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have over 70 still yet to go. Feel free to add me I am on everyday and have really been pushing myself hard I want 50 gone by July.
  • radioonemike
    radioonemike Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I need to lose another 50lbs...
  • necolong1014
    Options
    I have lost well over that but still have 50 lbs to go :blushing:
  • Gemmz2014
    Gemmz2014 Posts: 220
    Options
    50 exactly!!!
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    59 pounds, but that's all right! Let's do it!