• reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I also need to lose 50lbs.

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • epemae
    epemae Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose as well. I have been on MFP for 10 days, I have been logging my food every day and exercising most. I have lost the same 10 pounds over and over and over again. So, I think it's time to get out of my comfort zone and get involved with this community. Feel free to add me.
  • ncarrico13
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50 lbs. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • msfran94115
    Options
    I need to lose a little more than 50 pounds primarily due to my health issues. I am looking forward to pursuing my goal and it would be nice to share the journey.
  • constanceanneroth6
    Options
    I just started again, after being off here for six months. I am motivated to loss a little more, but am not going to try changing everything at once this time. That was my problem last time.
  • DOOMTOWNE
    DOOMTOWNE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can add me, I need to lose my next 100. I'm not stopping anytime soon.
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50. Anyone that would like to add me and help with motivation would be great!
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    I want to lose 60 more and am very motivated, but I could use the help to stay that way. Please add me!
  • trac12345
    Options
    Yes my goal is to loose 50lbs ,I started today on
    Watching what I eat. I also started on my new treadmill
    Today. Did 34min
  • Skykilr1
    Skykilr1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Already lost 91 lbs so far in 5 months. Working on the next 50+, specifically shooting for 69 lbs. That'll put me at 200. Trying to get to my weight when I was about 17. Eeekk! 20 yrs ago.
  • chopperkat
    chopperkat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 pounds to lose, but it starts with 50! I am fairly new to this site and have been using it mostly on my phone, so hopefully I can figure out how to read these posts from there!
  • sbk204
    sbk204 Posts: 16
    Options
    50 lbs for me too. I'm in!
  • KF5CZC
    KF5CZC Posts: 1
    Options
    Got at least 80 more to go!
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Going for 82. Let's do it!
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 75 total, and I should hit the halfway mark this week! I log in and exercise daily. Anyone else feel free to add me also! :)
  • vickybee1
    Options
    i have about 50 lbs to lose, maybe 40ish, but id love to be friends with anyone! i could use some motivation too :)
  • Laurak1976
    Laurak1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50! Add me, if you'd like :)
  • chiquitamelanie
    chiquitamelanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure, I need to lose 50+. I have a wedding on April 4, bought a wedding dress that doesn't fit. Motivation enough???
  • missyoreilly
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to break it into smaller goals but overall I need to lose about 50.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    I'm under 50 now but still happy to motivate...please feel free to add