Options

Replies

• amber4289
    Options
    I would like to lose 50, add me ????
  • Barbie_Q
    Barbie_Q Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I started yesterday and I'm very motivated!
    Positive, friendly people feel free to add me :)
  • NatsLady
    NatsLady Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Started off needing to lose 55lbs. to get to "normal" weight for my height. Have lost 14 since November 10 (76 logons). Gym 3-4 times a week (weather permitting). Count every calorie. Definitely motivated!! Add me if you want, I'm here most days and glad to support.
  • Gemmz2014
    Gemmz2014 Posts: 220
    Options
    Is there a group to join for this?
  • invalid126
    Options
    according to my doctor, that is the amount i need to lose in order to be healthy so YES i want to lose weight :D
  • goingtodoit15
    goingtodoit15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to MFP, only joined like an hour ago :) but i have about 80lb to lose ... could do with some other people losing lots of weight to keep me motivated though :D
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+ pounds. I can use all the encouragement I can get. I also give! :) Please add me as a friend.

Thanks,

Bunnie
  • jcrawford2780
    Options
    I want to lose at minimum 50 pounds!!! Feel free to add me if you are interested in motivating each other to succeed!!!! I'm excited about this year!!!!
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    Do you have 50lbs. to lose? Are you highly motivated to lose it? Then I would like to be your friend. I am on here everyday and am exercising almost everyday. I am very commited to losing this time:) Thanks!! Together we WILL do this!!!

53 is my current goal!
  • ceruleanjen
    Options
    Anyone is free to friend me so long as you do not discourage my goals and progress :)
  • 1PracticalCat
    1PracticalCat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more like 70 to 80. Please add me! I need all the help I can get.
  • pawnek
    pawnek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please add me.
  • jcrawford2780
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19229-50-pounds-that-is

I created a group for this today if you all want to join!!!! We can all motivate each other to succeed, post tips, maybe even healthy recipes!!!!! It's a brand new year and a brand new us!!!!!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've got 75 or so to go and am pretty motivated - going on three months now (don't know where I started, so am only tracking my weight from the last month or so - 8# since then!). Feel free to add me! I check in every day too.
  • kkgoyette14
    Options
    yes I need to loose 50 plus
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    By first goal is twenty pounds, my second is fifty...then thirty more on top of that if I want too! I love having more friends to motivate and be motivated by, so I'd love any adds. :)
  • fittobe15
    Options
    30-50 here =)
  • jemsign
    jemsign Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 50 to lose! Wanna be friends!? :) I'm on the "slow and steady" plan. My goal is to lose .5 lbs a week. I'm 29 years old, living in Baltimore, MD. :)
  • joleej
    joleej Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! I need to lose 54 lbs. I didn't realize how many people are in the same boat as I am. I am exercising 80 mins a day, 6 days a week. Using myfitnesspal everyday. Together, we can keep this boat afloat!! Count me in... 5'6" and 204 lbs. 61 years old and have yo-yo'd my whole life. Have never been so large. My sister had her stomach stapled ... twice! Gained it back. A co-worker got a by-pass. I'm not interested in any surgical interventions. You all inspire me.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 lbs, highly motivated. Add me!