WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• Susiek975
    Options
    I am interested in motivating one another!
  • freebutterfly02
    freebutterfly02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been losing 1 to 2 lbs a week since I joined this month and looking forward to keep losing so need motivation here too.
  • sbernardy
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I have over 50lbs as well :)
  • kateye32
    kateye32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would ideally like to lose 50 pounds before my little sister's wedding in either May or June of 2015. I just had a baby almost 11 months ago and I'm ready to get myself back on track. I was 8 pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight after she was about 2 months old and then I gained weight back. I really need help with what foods/recipes to eat to help me along with my exercises. Please feel free to add me and help me get where I want to be!
  • jas_mom
    Options
    Just getting started today and am looking to lose exactly 50! I 'm a SAHM to two kids who started school this fall. Finding it much harder to lose weight in my 40s. Anyone looking for support feel free to add me.
  • FitMum1969
    FitMum1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 30lbs which is my initial goal.

I am trying really hard to diet and exercise, can I join you ?
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 70 pounds to loose, I promised myself no matter if I have a good day or bad day. I need to log in every day! we can do this!
  • tehdux0r
    tehdux0r Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 to lose, and I have to start somewhere. Anyone can add me; I need all the help I can get.
  • smares30
    Options
    Add me please I am 4ft 11in and weigh 170 lbs I am looking to lose fifty. 4 years ago I lost 60lbs and then the place I worked out at closed. I could not find another place that I felt comfortable at so guess what I gained all the weight back, I have just started with MFP needed some motivation and it looks like I will get it here. Started at Planet Fitness on Tuesday and plan on working out at least 5 days a week there. I bowl twice a week so thats why I can only do 5 days a week there. I have a wedding to go to in June and I would like to be able to wear something pretty....
  • timinable
    Options
    85 here, so feel free to add me if you like. Im a little weird though. You'll have to watch pets, children, and PC's when in my presence :)
  • natcjt
    natcjt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes please I have 70lbs to go!!! We can do this!
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello, I want to lose over 50 lbs but this is a good start!
  • chutchins10
    Options
    hi ya i have just rejoined after not being on for some time i have 50lbs to lose add me!
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm also trying to lose 40-50 pounds! Feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • linalayal
    linalayal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me. I am starting today. Very motivated. Have at least 70 to loose. Can't wait!
  • Vanessa2044
    Options
    Add me! I wanna be your fit buddy! I really need the support, huh I'm only 4 days new and I'm needing friends.
  • fairefaerie
    fairefaerie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 69, and I just started really trying. I'd love some support!
  • steph221991
    Options
    i'm needing to lose 50 pounds and I am willing to be just as encouraging.
  • freewingzz
    Options
    hey i am looking forward to loose 50 lbs.. feel free to add me ..lets keep each other motivated :smile: