WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• abbyuun
    Options
    Hey there! I don't know how much I need to lose, but ideally for my height I do probably have to lose 50 or more. I've tried several times in the past but I think I'm really getting serious about this. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mcliatt134
    Options
    Trying to lose 51 and trying to stay motivated.
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose 50+ feel free to add me :)
  • samanthajoellen
    Options
    I need the support too, please add me!

55736468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 50(ish) pounds to go and I'd like to have more friends on my list that have similar goals!

Please everyone feel free to add me! We can work on this together!!
  • kuhrdesigns
    Options
    Count me in! :flowerforyou:
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I've lost some weight and now I have 50 pounds to lose to meet my goal. 50 pounds will put me back at the weight and pants/shirt size I was in high school (many years ago). Hey maybe I'll even be able to fit in my old letter jacket (one can always hope).

Anyone with similar goals; please feel free to "Friend Request" me.

This is hard sometimes and it helps to have the positive feedback from your MFP friends.
  • xoxlivsy
    xoxlivsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my weightloss journey at around 173ish pounds. After a month and a halfish of (mostly) clean eating and exercise, I've lost 20ish pounds! My weight fluctuates between 152-156 so I honestly have no idea..

Anyway i have about 40 more pounds to lose, but i started out with 58 to lose, so I guess I kinda qualify! haha
  • NaturallyandProperly
    Options
    Add me! I'm 201, down 7 pounds... first big goal is 170 and then on I go.. I hope.. I've been going to the gym everyday. Can use any friends that are active. Thanks!
  • AnnaNoel_21
    AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 more to go. Add me :)
  • jmurphy0973
    jmurphy0973 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's me, 49 to go
  • Letibetiboop
    Letibetiboop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Lost 11 but still have another 40 to go. I log in every day and been working out 3-4 times a week for 4 weeks. Let's do this!
  • leathern9
    leathern9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Need to lose 50....and feel motivated. I'd also like to keep it off this time. Add me, any and all if you'd like.
  • LadyHouse
    LadyHouse Posts: 7
    Options
    You can add me! I've got over 60 lbs that I'd like to lose... I need someone that can push me to work out.. or to not eat the last 2 packets of instant oatmeal...
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    pls feel free to add me also whoever wants...about 50 to go too...eeek!!!
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in having a group on fb and us motivating and keeping each other accountable for working out????
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Almost to my halfway goal (58.5 pounds) so I still have 50+ pounds to lose. Anybody can definitely add me. Let's do this!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38, but still have about 50 to go! I am also looking for some friends to stay motivated with.
  • kittyzilla86
    kittyzilla86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :-) looking to lose more than 50 but 50 is a good starting point!