WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40 but would love to lose 50 (if I am not happy with 40)....
    Honestly working out this past week has been hard BUT I know I need this and I want this and its time to get moving :)
  • kaytiemarie1
    Options
    I have 60 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Ele353
    Ele353 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to loose around 60 lbs! Add me if you like!!
  • latoya_smith
    latoya_smith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am looking for support ad well. Maybe we can give each other advice.
  • just35lbstogo
    just35lbstogo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 40! I'd love some support as well.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is 70-80, but it'll be good to have like-minded folks around for the first 50. Feel free to add (I'm still working on getting used to logging, but I'm getting there)
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm the heaviest I've been in years, looking to lose 40-50 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Whiskette32
    Options
    I'm in! Ideally I would like to lose 50 although it would probably be okay at 40. I want to fit into my skinny jeans again and get rid of my blood pressure medication! To make matters worse, I am trying to quit smoking and everyone knows that that goes hand-in-hand with weight gain. I need you all to keep me on the right track! :-)

In a totally unrelated question, does anyone use the Wii Fit at home for workouts? I have it and you can really work up a sweat sometimes. I was just curious if anyone else used it and how their results were.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I still have 93 to go. Plan is to lose 1-2 pounds a week and keep it off. 21 off so far, log daily and pretty active on forums. Add me if you'd like.
  • fkelly583
    Options
    Yes....50+ and motivated. It's now or never...Friend me please....I need the accountability
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    In a totally unrelated question, does anyone use the Wii Fit at home for workouts? I have it and you can really work up a sweat sometimes. I was just curious if anyone else used it and how their results were.

I don't have the actual "Wii Fit" game but I do use the Wii Fit portion of Wii Sports quite a bit. I never log those as calories but I get the feeling that it does give me a little extra motion every day I do it. I just look at it as a bonus burn.
  • At3w3ight
    Options
    Yes!!! I just started tracking and consistently working out and can definitely use the motivation!!! My overall goal is 62 lbs

Current Weight: 212lbs
    First Goal: 32lbs (180)
    Second Goal: 20lbs (160)
    Final Goal: 10-15 lbs (145-150)
    Height: 5'6 (Pear Shaped)
  • stepknee
    stepknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :). Now ten days strong I have been on here everyday, and even more than that I have actually logged every single thing that I have ate for the last 10 days. I am hoping to lose right at 50 pounds. I can't believe that I even just typed that, I remember just a few years ago I only had 30 pounds to lose & swore I would never get bigger than I was at that time.
  • Palak1020
    Palak1020 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 50 pounds. Planning on re-evaluating that the closer I get to it (whether I need to lose more or if that is good enough). Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • my_iskwesis
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! :)

I would like to get to my pre-marriage weight.....140 lbs. I am currently 196 lbs. I am very motivated and I know I will lose the weight. I am willing my subconscious mind! :)

We can all do this together.
  • fkelly583
    Options
    YES....me!! It's now or never
  • nancyluckhurst3
    nancyluckhurst3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes, Hubby and I both have to take off at least 50 lbs. I had taken off 25 lbs in the last year and a half but decided I needed a boost and Hubby had gained 60 lbs since his hip surgery and quitting smoking 3 years ago so we decided it was time. We are both motivated and are planning on taking this weight off. I have since lost 8 lbs for a total of 33 lbs. and 42 to go.
  • caralyn_79
    caralyn_79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also need to loose 50+ lbs,. Please feel free to add me. I am on here just about everyday as well :) I have been doing Zumba and Running almost daily and have lost 18 lbs since I started in November-ish..
  • AvsStina87
    Options
    Hi there, I am new to this and very excited to lose 50+ lbs, this time i am not going to fall of the healthy wagon and onto the cookie cart! Lets do this! :) - Stina
  • BrandyLeeShumway
    Options
    My current goal is 130 pounds. I am motivated and trying to stay that way. Would love some more friends on here for support. I am doing my best but with two little boys at home it is kinda a 50/50 they keep me busy and that helps not just watch tv and snack and they keep me moving, but it is also hard to come up with healthy meals that they will eat with out fussing so it is hard not to fall into the habit of hot dogs and mac and cheese or pizza for dinner every night. I am trying to lose weight for me but trying to get my family to eat healthier too.....I dont want my kids to be over weight when they grow up I know what a hard road that can be to go down.