C25lBIo.gif
  • shall1112
    Options
    troll

This^^
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Ive been addicted to butterfingers for the last 6 days. Ive had one every single day. I just fit it in my calories.
  • Levesque_7
    Options
    Yes you can def still lose weight. Last night i had a Little Debbie oatmeal pie and a big chocolate chip cookie. I ate well all day so this fit right in with my cals and macros.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Sence? Sense.

Carry on.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Yikes!! Angry all caps!!
    I agree with basically everyone here; you are talking about losing weight/calorie deficits AND maintaining a healthy, nutritional diet which can be two completely different things!! I try very hard to eat healthy meals, but I also try not to deprive myself of the things I like; wine, chocolate, cookies, etc. I have found when I do that, I will usually binge eat and ruin all my hard work. So like many have said, moderation is key here!

And like people have also said; it's spelled S-E-N-S-E. :-)
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    yes but why does it matter if its healthy or not? as long as your losing weight thats all that really matters , it makes no sence how people say eat healthy eat healthy, when you can still eat junk food and loose weight, IT MAKES NO SENCE

Makes perfect sense. Some people are here to do more than get a smaller jean size. Some people are here to ensure a long healthy life, to be fit, to be strong, to look good naked...not just lose lbs regardless if they are fat or muscle.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    OK SO:MY WEIGHT LOSS DEFECT CALORIES ARE 2250

A SNICKERS BAR HAS 250 CALORIES,

IF I EAT:

6 CHICKEN BREAST 150G PROTEIN, 600 CALORIES,
    THEN WITH THE REMAINING 1650 CALORIES EAT 6 SNICKERS BARS

WILL STILL LOSE WEIGHT AND MAINTAIN MUSCLE, I HIT THE 150G PROTEIN I NEED FOR MUSCLE MAINTENANCE WHY SPEND THE REST OF MY CALORIES EATING RICE AND PASTA WHEN I COULD EAT SNICKERS BARS AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT , JUST BECAUSE IM NOT GETTING FIBER FROM FRUIT AND ALL THAT OTHER **** WHY DOES IT MATTER , AS LONG AS IM IN A DEFECIT I CAN LOSE WEIGHT?

In theory, yes you are correct, you will still lose weight but that's not ALL that's important for your health. All the sugar in those candy bars will put you at a major risk for diabetes...good luck eating a snickers after that. Not to mention high cholesterol which will lead to heart disease, arteriosclerosis, heart attacks, strokes...need I go on? And without those vitamins and minerals you get from eating a wide variety of food your body and its organs are not getting what you need to properly function, thereby eventually shutting down. And you also need these things for energy...good luck having the energy to even build up and maintain that muscle you seem to care so much about. I'm 5'1" and back in high school I was about 100 lbs...sounds like an alright weight for my height...I sounded healthy right? No, I wasn't because my whole diet was pretty much junk food. Sure, I "looked" skinny and healthy but every pound I had on me was mainly fat lol. I couldn't even walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. So to bring it back around...Can lose weight like that? Yes. Is it healthy and should you? No.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    MAKES NO SENCE

You know what else makes no scent?

tumblr_lvi80n9pmE1qdku5lo1_250.gif

tumblr_lvi80n9pmE1qdku5lo3_250.gif

This was totally worth sticking it out until pg 3. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    MAKES NO SENCE

You know what else makes no scent?

tumblr_lvi80n9pmE1qdku5lo1_250.gif

tumblr_lvi80n9pmE1qdku5lo3_250.gif

princess-bride-pint-glass-iocane.jpg

fc,220x200,white.jpg
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Can you lose weight by eting junk? Yes
    Is it healthy? No

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Hi juan
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    yes but why does it matter if its healthy or not? as long as your losing weight thats all that really matters , it makes no sence how people say eat healthy eat healthy, when you can still eat junk food and loose weight, IT MAKES NO SENCE

This hurts to read. Making "sense" is totally subjective.
    If losing weight is all that really matters to you, then do whatever you want as long as the numbers work out at the end of the day!

If having a strong healthy highly functioning body is your goal, you absolutely need to look at the makeup of those calories.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    189c270bddddbdcc6c2a1867716e643c93ba15de69885a8473e80b311f472ac3.jpg

:laugh:
  • javid0
    javid0 Posts: 15
    Options
    its just very confusing how people stress "healthy eating " more then CALORIE DEFECIT, people need to stress calorie defecit for weight loss over eating healthy because too much fruit chicken fish or any other healthy food can still make you fat i .
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    its just very confusing how people stress "healthy eating " more then CALORIE DEFECIT, people need to stress calorie defecit for weight loss over eating healthy because too much fruit chicken fish or any other healthy food can still make you fat i .

People on here DO stress calorie deficit OVER healthy eating. I think the majority of this thread people have stressed that.