Who's the MFP rat?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Oh boy... score one for the practicality police.

Look, we all know that rules are rules and we're moving past that now. If you've missed a day of class please speak with one of the other students after class to see about getting a copy of their notes. Until then please keep your comments to yourself until you've caught up with the rest of the class on the current subject matter. One other thing, in the future, rather than simply blurting out your comment please first raise your hand and respectfully ask for the floor in order to properly assure that you have everyone's undivided attention. Thank you.

Oh how I love this man
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    To be honest, some people just find it offensive and shameful. That's all.
    So you find the human body offensive and shameful? That's an unhealthy mindset to have.

I said SOME PEOPLE. Not that I find it offensive.
    And SOME people need to grow up instead of being crybabies. Don't like me or my pics? Move along. Nobody has a gun to your head.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    In! I brought cookies.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It was me. I'll fight all you white knights.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Look, rules are rules, we all know what they are...if you wanna break the rules, go ahead, but understand that there are potential consequences.

Who originally said that? Stalin? Napoleon?

it was Stalin, hitler, and Napoleon..
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.

1) You couldn't see anything cause it was cropped. 2) It was a side view so you certainly couldn't see anything.

I never said I find it offensive and shameful. I said others do. So watch yourself.

Oh snap... You gonna let her say that to you? She just punked you girl.. I say you snatch her up.

I'm awaiting her response...I think she's gonna try to beat me up after school tomorrow.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I just learned of the process for reporting photos yesterday and I really want to know who has that much time on their hands. That's a lot of effort to go through for some rustled jimmies.

Me thinks if ones jimmies were sufficiently rustled there would be no reporting of said pics :wink:

IN for russled jimmies

Rustled jimmies?!?! Where?!?!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Really?... Last time I checked we are all adults... You couldn't handle seeing my amazing booty pics?
    Sad that you're so insecure with yourself.

It was me. Your butt made me hungry for pancakes. Reported because I need toppings. Even just a little syrup or some strawberries. Is so hard to dress up a garden variety pancake and make it look good?

Hi Mister Universe!!! :smooched:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Says the girl who posted a pic of herself in her underwear in the tattoo thread.

1) You couldn't see anything cause it was cropped. 2) It was a side view so you certainly couldn't see anything.

I never said I find it offensive and shameful. I said others do. So watch yourself.

I think she just threatened y'all. Reported.

I think she just outed herself.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    So you find the human body offensive and shameful? That's an unhealthy mindset to have.

I said SOME PEOPLE. Not that I find it offensive.
    And SOME people need to grow up instead of being crybabies. Don't like me or my pics? Move along. Nobody has a gun to your head.

Haha I don't know why you're talking to me or complaining to me. I'm not the one who reported her photos.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I figured it out now.

Its the chick thats been blowing up every thread she posts in, she's pissed abput people's gutteral reaction to her verbal diahhrea and it's retaliation.

Clever.

who?

name?

before this thread is deleted.

I believe Miss Alex the health care professional is who is being called out here.

lol who is the health care professional?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    In! I brought cookies.

I brought beer.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I figured it out now.

Its the chick thats been blowing up every thread she posts in, she's pissed abput people's gutteral reaction to her verbal diahhrea and it's retaliation.

Clever.

who?

name?

before this thread is deleted.

I believe Miss Alex the health care professional is who is being called out here.
    Yeah... so... "watch yourself"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Oh snap... You gonna let her say that to you? She just punked you girl.. I say you snatch her up.

I'm awaiting her response...I think she's gonna try to beat me up after school tomorrow.

just got real
This discussion has been closed.