I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    and I see someone who can't use a spell-check...it's POOR....NOT POUR.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good catch! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad I wasn't here for the first 17 pages :(

It's okay, you're here now
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

Good luck and I hope that one day you are successful as he has been.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

I'm genuinely sorry you're dealing with these health issues. I find it baffling that a bunch of doctors would recommend a caffeine-containing supplement for weight loss if you have "extreme" v-tach issues combined with syncope, but still. I really am sorry you're dealing with that.

I was recommended green tea extract in August of last year. I JUST got diagnosed with v-tachy after ending up in the ER two weeks ago. So when I was recommended it, it was unknown I had heart issues.

Ouch. Are you sure you don't mean SVT, or supraventricular tachycardia?

People with v-tach don't just get diagnosed, they usually get shocked

Wait... Steve?

STEVE?!?!
    Where have you been?!?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    What sort of doctor recommends caffeine for ventricular tachycardia?!

Dr Oz?

Ha! Quality.
    Perhaps it was Dr. Nick?
    [
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

You forgot the Osgood-Schlatter disease.
    And Munchausen-by-proxy.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is my dad. He told me to raspberry my keytones

It's much nicer when someone else does it for you.

-eyebrow wiggle-
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Clearly I know what bulking and cutting is. Most people actually change their goals when they are in a bulk and when they are in a cut. They don't leave it at what it was set to before.

You know what happens when you assume...you think that something is true or probably true without knowing that it is true. You decided to attack him for being over his calories thinking he was failing at his goals instead of asking why he's over the number his diary is set at.

I've seen many of your posts and I know you are fairly new here. I think it might be a good idea for you to avoid the boards for a while. Attacking others (even in response to what you feel like is a personal attack) is against the forum rules. Tonight alone I've seen you attack multiple people and him multiple times. It might be a good idea to step away before you get banned and that way later you can possibly find a way to contribute constructively.

I've been here for almost a year so no I'm not exactly new. I don't need to avoid the forums. You should probably dig a little deeper… But because you are apart of his posse, you'll always side with him. He attacks me constantly so I'm not going to be nice anymore. But thanks anyways for the advice :)

I didn't realize he had a posse. There are several threads that I've disagreed with what he says, so I definitely don't side with him. My statement still stands that you currently offer no actual helpful advice and all you do is attack others.

I actually offer A LOT of helpful advice to many people on here. I attack him because he attacks me and he overall irks my nerves with his condescending, wise guy, "I'm better than you" personality.

Been here a year with 51 to go and you are helping others? Meanwhile hes lost quite a bit and reached his goal. Not attacking, just making an observation. Like when a 5 yr old watches sesame street and can see which one of these things is not like the other.

I have endocrine diseases that slow down weight loss significantly. Not only that but I also have other health issues that get in the way of being able to exercise consistently, hence why I still have 50 lbs to lose.

Ohhhhhhh I've heard of that.

Those are called excuses. I'm not a Dr. but im staying at a Holiday Inn Express right now.

I'm genuinely sorry you're dealing with these health issues. I find it baffling that a bunch of doctors would recommend a caffeine-containing supplement for weight loss if you have "extreme" v-tach issues combined with syncope, but still. I really am sorry you're dealing with that.

I was recommended green tea extract in August of last year. I JUST got diagnosed with v-tachy after ending up in the ER two weeks ago. So when I was recommended it, it was unknown I had heart issues.

Ouch. Are you sure you don't mean SVT, or supraventricular tachycardia?

People with v-tach don't just get diagnosed, they usually get shocked

Wait... Steve?

STEVE?!?!
    Where have you been?!?

He couldn't post for a while because he lost his copy of Guyton & Hall.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    Dr. Oz is my dad. He told me to raspberry my keytones

It's much nicer when someone else does it for you.

-eyebrow wiggle-

Lmfao.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    What sort of doctor recommends caffeine for ventricular tachycardia?!

Dr Oz?

Ha! Quality.
    Perhaps it was Dr. Nick?
    DSCN2458.jpg
    The raspberry's connected to the... keytone! The something's connected to the... other thing! The green tea's connected to my atrium... uh-oh!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

but I thought you weighed 128 pounds…or was that the other thread when you had up a fake picture? I am so confused….

Uh not once did I ever say I currently weigh 128 lbs. So don't put words into my mouth. I weighed 128 lbs about a year and a half ago. None of my pictures have ever been fake. Every single picture on my profile is of me.

LOl ..claims to have never weighted 128 and then says she weighed 128 a year and a half ago …*mindblown*

so let me get this right..you never said you weighted 128 pounds, but you admit to weighing 128 pounds a year and a half ago ...

I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

And at some point in the process of gaining all that weight you became an expert on nutrition and weight loss, to the extent that you are 100% comfortable telling others who have demonstrated long-term continued success that they're all wrong.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

but I thought you weighed 128 pounds…or was that the other thread when you had up a fake picture? I am so confused….

Uh not once did I ever say I currently weigh 128 lbs. So don't put words into my mouth. I weighed 128 lbs about a year and a half ago. None of my pictures have ever been fake. Every single picture on my profile is of me.

LOl ..claims to have never weighted 128 and then says she weighed 128 a year and a half ago …*mindblown*

so let me get this right..you never said you weighted 128 pounds, but you admit to weighing 128 pounds a year and a half ago ...

I think you need glasses because you obviously can't read correctly. I said I DON'T CURRENTLY WEIGH 128 LBS. Just 3 years ago I was 100 lbs like I was my entire life. I was always very very petite. Then I had to start medications for my health conditions which caused me to gain a good amount of weight. Started the meds in February 2011 at 100 lbs. By August 2011 I was 115. Doctors weren't worried because I was considered underweight most of my life. t was able to maintain for a while until about December of 2012. Then I was basically a medical guinea pig trying to find the right medications. That was when the weight started to pile on. So now I'm here.

*yawn* your inconsistencies have been exposed and are getting tiresome….enough with the faux outrage….
  • Fuamami
    Fuamami Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your post reminded me we are out of milk.

Wait, that is the kind of pour you meant, right?
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    I lost my spoon once. Had to eat my ice cream with ma bare hand. In the snow. With the toxins
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i guess these 100 pounds i lost this last year have nothing to do with the fact that i ate whatever the heck i wanted, including, but not limited to ice cream, cookies, cheesburgers, fries, tacos, pizza, pop tarts, shakes/ malts, flaming hot cheetos, beer, and all the other evil food i ate / eat, just as long as i stayed under my calorie goal... i guess since i was eating all of these glorious foods, my weight loss is not as good as the years of yoyo weight loss you have aquired...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    if I drink ketones and green tea, will I get my eye site back?
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am seeing posting and when looking at their food diaries it is a nightmare. Take it from an old lady who has lost a whole ton of weight in my life. I know how to do it just have a problem keeping it off because I am also a gourmet cook and I love to eat what I cook.

You can have bread but cut back to 2-3 slices a week and do whole wheat vs white. A little pasta goes a long way. You can have a slice or 2 of bacon a week. It won't kill you. I see people staying below their calorie intake but everything else is out of control. You need a balance. If you don't eat a good healthy diet you may lose but you are not making choices that are going to keep the weight off.

You don't have to deprive yourself but for God's sake stay out of McDonalds if you are serious. Learn how to cook. It is fun and you will feel much more satisfied. If you are eating packaged meals you are filling your body with sodium and crap that will make you sick. If anyone would like recipes let me know I will be glad to help you out. some of you are asking for a stroke or heart attack and I am not some kind of health nut believe me.

FOOLISH post. slice or two bacon lol.

My grandparents are 80+ and they still go to the gym, swim, and stay healthy while eating out.

They never 'gained' weight and had to lose weight either.. unlike you who 'lost' a whole ton of weight in your life time.

Cook italian food/pasta all day then you'll get fat regardless of how healthy it is.

Don't listen to this person, get proper nutritional counseling from a certified nutrionist.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    I lost my spoon once. Had to eat my ice cream with ma bare hand. In the snow. With the toxins
    Pretty sure you gon' die.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    i guess these 100 pounds i lost this last year have nothing to do with the fact that i ate whatever the heck i wanted, including, but not limited to ice cream, cookies, cheesburgers, fries, tacos, pizza, pop tarts, shakes/ malts, flaming hot cheetos, beer, and all the other evil food i ate / eat, just as long as i stayed under my calorie goal... i guess it nothing to do with that...

nope, it was all magic