I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

agree - your story is as complicated as one of those Chinese finger puzzles…I still don't know what the point is….weighed 128..gained it all back to 168 …was 28% body fat, then wanted to get to 18% body fat, but at that time weighted 128 but needed to lose 150 pounds due to completive gymnast injury that lead to weight gain and discover of said diseases..and along the way became a health professional, or was it nutritional professional?….did I leave anything out..?

Something about listening to her because of her parents.

Good god, its like trying to decipher the last season of Lost.

And she took, like, a dozen science classes in college.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Ohai!

You have ice-cream on your ticker, there's NO WAY you are a success!!!!111one

Pssst: Wanna share a massive banana split? Without the banana?
    We can share this one. No zucchini, stevia or ice chips in it either, I promise!
    banana-split.jpg
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Alex, I really think it would benefit everybody if you wrote a separate thread in which you explain your whole story beginning to end. It is very confusing and the parts you choose to reveal contradict one another regularly. It makes you come off as a liar with convenient explanations that don't quite make sense when someone points out the contradictions.

Let me tell you something about MFP- you could have a doctorate in Exercise Physiology, you could be a registered dietitian, or a night janitor and nobody gives one lick about your qualifications, because the only thing that matters here is your post history, the quality of advice you give, and what kind of success you have had (and the success itself is still secondary to what you post). SO just think about that a while when you post. Your posts ARE you, here.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    agree - your story is as complicated as one of those Chinese finger puzzles…I still don't know what the point is….weighed 128..gained it all back to 168 …was 28% body fat, then wanted to get to 18% body fat, but at that time weighted 128 but needed to lose 150 pounds due to completive gymnast injury that lead to weight gain and discover of said diseases..and along the way became a health professional, or was it nutritional professional?….did I leave anything out..?

You forgot her 45 college science classes that she has taken without earning a degree.

I was bound to leave something out...
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    So insulin resistance, severe hypoglycemia, carcinoid tumors, extreme ventricular tachycardia, and exercise induced syncope are all excuses? Get a life.

You forgot the Osgood-Schlatter disease.

Osgood-schlatter has nothing to do with preventing me from losing weight. That's why I didn't include it. Didn't include any of the GI diseases I have either for that particular reason.

Wow, how the heck do you manage to stay alive?
    What if she's a....*whispers*ghost
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

And she took, like, a dozen science classes in college.

though apparently, not one single math class.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

You forgot her 45 college science classes that she has taken without earning a degree.
    Hey now... :embarassed: (OK, I already had a degree, so I guess that's different)
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Not at all. My story is just very complicated and nothing like yours or the next person's. So I don't expect you to understand. Don't ask if you are going to accuse me of lying. I have no reason to lie.

Snowflake alert.

Oh goodie! Shall I get my snow boots?
    you are gonna need a snow suit and thermals for this one...

Yay! I love snow days.

me thinks this one is gonna be a blizzard...
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    op, the difference between you and i is you will gain your weight back because you dont know how to moderate, i wont, because i learned to have 1 package of pop tarts instead of 5...
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Ohai!

You have ice-cream on your ticker, there's NO WAY you are a success!!!!111one

Pssst: Wanna share a massive banana split? Without the banana?

Well, hello there =)

ETA: oh, poop...I rolled it /smh. Can we gif this so it rolls again please.

TOPIC LOCKED BY STAFF
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    IN for the rollllll
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Numbers that ultimately meant...

...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

:angry: :explode: :grumble:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the revolution.
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    There's a part 2!
    Pleased.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I can't stop reading this. I just can't.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    this thing already rolled….geez...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lldold2b2E1qav29fo1_500.gif
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    wtf is happening around here lately?