I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

That's about right isn't it? Or did I miss the point?

That about sums it up. Oh and ketones
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh jesus, there's a sequel.

The sequels are never as good though, especially when the original cast doesn't all show.
    But do we WANT them to show??
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

I got so confused in the last one. There was an OP on a horse and something about eating bread but not eating bread then I skipped a few pages and suddenly there was a girl who weighed 128lbs but didn't weigh 128lbs who has health issues and a gymnastics injury...then Dr Oz had a kid who was on Sesame Street and eats ice cream with their hand....

That about sums it up. Oh and ketones

You forgot about the posse.
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

No, you totally got it.

Oh good. I thought maybe I was on an accidental acid trip and just imagined the whole thing.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So, when we last left off, we were informed of her cancer diagnosis.

Insulin resistance- not life-threatening.
    Hypoglycemia- can be life-threatening if you don't know what to do when you are crashing.
    Carcinoid tumors- obviously any cancer is life-threatening but carcinoid tumors are slow growing and mine hasn't metastasized. It's also very little so surgery to remove it will most likely be successful.
    Exercise induced syncope- many treatment options. I've been able to manage mine quite well up until recently.
    V-tachy- life-threatening which is why my weight loss is on hold for the time being as I am not in the clear to exercise until more results come back and I have a sleep study done.

And these tumors are just allowed to hang out inside her body while her "best of the best" doctors schedule a sleep study.......

Really??

She mentioned her "naturopathic" doctor. So that might explain it..?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    6a00d83451bd4469e2013481cf8a8f970c-pi
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    tricksterpizza.gif
  • MsMimidoll
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.

DFL
  • azdeha
    azdeha Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wait...there was a posse? Oh man! I never get invited to where the cool kids are :(
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcqqcrtNWX1qmhggvo1_500.gif

Brad Pitt is at his hottest when he looks like he needs a shower.
    Don't judge me.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Oh jesus, there's a sequel.

This made me laugh out loud.
    [/quote

Me too
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Oh no...it respawned.
    Maybe it will get telefragged.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    So, when we last left off, we were informed of her cancer diagnosis.

Insulin resistance- not life-threatening.
    Hypoglycemia- can be life-threatening if you don't know what to do when you are crashing.
    Carcinoid tumors- obviously any cancer is life-threatening but carcinoid tumors are slow growing and mine hasn't metastasized. It's also very little so surgery to remove it will most likely be successful.
    Exercise induced syncope- many treatment options. I've been able to manage mine quite well up until recently.
    V-tachy- life-threatening which is why my weight loss is on hold for the time being as I am not in the clear to exercise until more results come back and I have a sleep study done.

And these tumors are just allowed to hang out inside her body while her "best of the best" doctors schedule a sleep study.......

Really??

well if your dr is dr oz then yes, sounds legit...
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Wait...there was a posse? Oh man! I never get invited to where the cool kids are :(

Yes. I have a posse. Some jealous chicks were trying to steal it.
  • ndj1979
    Options

Don't judge me.

JUDGED
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Why am I not in your posse?
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I leave you this in my phones demise. Remember Me.

302ri9j.jpg

1%
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options

Don't judge me.

I saw this and thought, "Damn, he looks like he could use a shower." (Still hawt though.)
  • MsMimidoll
    Options

I'm jelly, I wanna join lol
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I leave you this in my phones demise. Remember Me.

302ri9j.jpg

1%
    charge that thing!